Are you serious!!! I was banned from having a troll in my team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

anderuoid

02-04-2013

Well, im ****ing sorry I didn't want to play with ****ing trolls! So yes I just sat in the pool! GOD JOB RIOT!!! I APPLAUD YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR HELPING THE TROLL INSTEAD OF THE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO PLAY YOUR GAME!!!

anderuoid

02-04-2013

bump

Mishimaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

No offense, but last time I checked, two wrongs don't make a right. You tried combating trolls with AFKing from a game. Which is also a bannable offense. If there was a person on that team that wasn't trolling, you made their game even worse because they were less 1 person. I honestly have a huge problem with people who give up and just sit in the well when they could be helping. I don't care if someone is feeding, as long as they are trying I could care less. Next time that happens, put all the trolls on ignore and just play the game as if you were playing by yourself. I'm assuming you were solo queing so that was already the case anyway. Another way you could avoid that is queing with a group of friends.

anderuoid

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishimaru View Post
No offense, but last time I checked, two wrongs don't make a right. You tried combating trolls with AFKing from a game. Which is also a bannable offense. If there was a person on that team that wasn't trolling, you made their game even worse because they were less 1 person. I honestly have a huge problem with people who give up and just sit in the well when they could be helping. I don't care if someone is feeding, as long as they are trying I could care less. Next time that happens, put all the trolls on ignore and just play the game as if you were playing by yourself. I'm assuming you were solo queing so that was already the case anyway. Another way you could avoid that is queing with a group of friends.
Nope I was in duo queue with a friend and our 3 other teamates were trolling and making fun of us. So yes we will just sit in the fountain because it was not making it worse for anyone else.

Tripgnosis

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfoBlue View Post
Nope I was in duo queue with a friend and our 3 other teamates were trolling and making fun of us. So yes we will just sit in the fountain because it was not making it worse for anyone else.
Need thicker skin if yr gonna be online. Not sayin its cool to harass ppl and make fun, its not, but thats how the majority of the online community is unfortunately. AFK is bannable, no matter the reason for the AFK. As stated above, two wrongs don't make a right. You were basically saying "since yr bein mean I'm not gonna help so nyahh" How does that solve anything? It certainly isn't mature. Should have just muted them all and kept playing.

RadRyan

02-05-2013

I am just posting in this thread because I am waiting to see if they reply to my thread. you did not get banned for a sinlge game and single set of reports. this has been stated time and time and time again that you cannot be banned like this.

you are a toxic player. you either troll a lot, cuss out everyone, rage, or do the many other things trolls do and you are finally being punished for it.

grow up

DirtynRaw

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadRyan View Post
I am just posting in this thread because I am waiting to see if they reply to my thread. you did not get banned for a sinlge game and single set of reports. this has been stated time and time and time again that you cannot be banned like this.

you are a toxic player. you either troll a lot, cuss out everyone, rage, or do the many other things trolls do and you are finally being punished for it.

grow up
you grow up , punk.

Tripgnosis

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtynRaw View Post
you grow up , punk.
lmao at the witty retort