Queue dodge during first 10 matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DCode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Technically I dont have any LP.

What penalty will I suffer if I dodge during these higher gain/loss games? MMR and more than normal or?

Safe to dodge if I'm paired with a troll team, or play it out / dodge=same loss (of who knows what)?

@Yegg
@Riot
@Lima Beans
@I dunno

RequiemOfPhantom

02-04-2013

You'll get negative LP to start off, tried yesterday lol

DCode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

but is the penalty still -1LP for your 1st dodge, or because its one of your first 10 games, you lose like, -20 LP for the first dodge?

if its -1LP per dodge still thats reasonable

slipp1

02-04-2013

I had the same doubt... If you start with negative LP I think it's worth it, better have negative LP then lose the game because of trolls and end up in a worst division then you could be

DCode

02-04-2013

but is the LP penalty for the first dodge still -1LP?
if thats the case, its not a big deal

senrath

02-05-2013

It's -3 for the first dodge, not -1. But yeah, no clue how it works with placement matches. I'd assume it'd just give you the penalty after you'd been placed, since dodging can drop your LP into negatives.

DCode

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by senrath View Post
It's -3 for the first dodge, not -1. But yeah, no clue how it works with placement matches. I'd assume it'd just give you the penalty after you'd been placed, since dodging can drop your LP into negatives.
-3 or -1, its still a small price to pay to avoid insta losing one of those massive + o - first ten matches, but is the penalty still -3 during those matches or, say, -20 or something (because the penalty is affected also by the large + and - of the first ten matches)?

slipp1

02-05-2013

bump cause I also want to know

DCode

02-06-2013

bumped

ricksdirtyundies

02-06-2013

4 games in a row tonight dealing with trolls. Whether it's because they want a certain role in champ select, or because they just don't give a damn anymore I'm a little upset. The kids at rank 5 won't get moved down for trolling champ select. They try to force others to dodge when they don't get to play their desired role. There has to be a better solution than punishing the 4 people on their team for not dodging when the trolls have nothing to lose.