Hello, I am new and my name is elfy44

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

elfy44

02-04-2013

I just started the game and so far I am LOVIN' IT! Woot! Lol, anyways I need to know which "starter" champion is the easiest to use and best for new players like me?
Thanks for your time and, peace!

Joviex

02-04-2013

Welcome!

Any of the free ones should be good enough to give you a good overview.

Praelox

02-04-2013

In the champions list, there is a category called "Recommended." These champions (which include, Ashe, Garen, and Ryze) are typically easy for beginners, while still being fairly good champions.

hazz26

02-04-2013

Hello! for a good starter champion i for sure suggest Ashe, i started with her, and it was great, teaches you a lot of mechanics of the game, I now use Draven as a main, but go try out Ashe!

JakeHach

02-04-2013

Pick Master Yi, he doesn't cost much, is pretty strong, and has a self heal.

wHiSkErTeMx73744

02-04-2013

The answer you probably want to hear? Try Ashe, Garen, Master Yi, Annie, and Ryze. All of these are 450 IP champions (the cheapest kind) and are all easy to comprehend and are all fairly strong in their roles.

The best answer? Try everything. Freeweek champions have a blue ( ! ) symbol on them and as the name suggests, they change every week. Trying every champion you can is the key to finding out what you like and what you don't like. Then do some research on what you like (or don't! Some people like figuring everything out for themselves) and work from there. It's also important to refresh yourself every now and then by playing champs you don't really know (once you get to level 30 you'll know what I'm talking about. That one champ you tried at level 4 and didn't like? Yeah, that one. Try him out again).