Tips for Top Kha'zix?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixDog

02-04-2013

I by no means consider myself a great LoL player. I suppose I'm decent enough (my ranked stats obviously suggest otherwise) but I normally main ADC and sometimes mid. I want to get more into ranked play and thus expand the roles I can play so I'm not one of those "ADC or feed" people and can play what needs to be filled, and be confident and do well in that role. I've been playing Kha'zix top in normals for a couple games and I feel like I'm alright at it..But I don't feel like the assassin champion I should be. Any sugestions to play Kaz well and be a strong top laner?

PDog

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-04-2013

Max Q first, W second. Evolve W at level 6, leap at 11, ult at 16.

As for a build, I personally prefer boots -> BC -> BT -> Frozen Fist. There's probably a better one out there, but I'm too lazy to find it.

PhoenixDog

02-04-2013

What about technique? When to strike and when not to? I obviosuly know how his Q works..But sometimes jumping onto someone even when isolated is wrong. What are his main weaknesses?

eMkcuF

02-04-2013

Poke them down with W and when you're ready leap on them and give them your full burst. If you have to, use your ult to secure the kill because it gives a speed boost and resets your passive. Khazix's weaknesses are CC and more than one champ fighting him at once. Be careful in teamfights.

ROKAF JE

02-04-2013

don't play against garen.

W max I find is the best. it's a big poke, and it gives you the only CC you have.

PhoenixDog

02-04-2013

How do you guys suggest I approach team fights with Kaz?

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-04-2013

Kha'zix is an assassin - if you see an opening to pick off an enemy carry, do it. That said, he's also a really low CD, reset based assassin. If you can land the reset on his jump, you get insane mobility through the teamfight and can easily clean up. Play him like most other assassins - poke (although most assassins don't have as much poke, Kha'zix's is pretty damn good), wait for your opportunity to burst someone down, and take it.

PhoenixDog

02-04-2013

Thanks! I'll definiitely put these into practice tonight