Team of friends LF Top and Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

End of Me

02-04-2013

Roster so far
Mid- XShadowSeekerX
Jungle- Warza (me)
ADC- xSquawk
Top- N/A
Support- N/A

Requirements:
Communication: Skype
Ranked skill: at least silver tier or higher
Timezone: EST
Other: must have the basic mechanics of this game down, keep raging to low, can take constructive criticism, and can play for the majority of the week.

Some things about us. We're a close group of friends and have been trying to get better so that we can rise up to the higher level of game play. We know we're not perfect and are working on anything that we have too. Being the jungler I try and make the calls as much as I can and am trying to teach my friends more about the game as much as I can.

Please respond to this if you're serious about joining a team with the role you want to fill and any other information that you would want us to know. We are currently ready to try out anyone. Thanks for your Time!

End of Me

02-04-2013

bamp

RevolverVI

02-04-2013

I could fill in the top position. My main champ currently is Nidalee for top.

Squawk

02-04-2013

End of Me

02-04-2013

I sent you a request revolver.
We're are still looking for more people to try out! send me a request or respond so you can get a chance!

Seldk

02-04-2013

Sent you a friend request

Icetooth

02-04-2013

hey, i actually have warza on my friend list already. but i have mained support for a while now and understand the role quite well due to having alot of ADC buddies. would be interested in Talking to ADC and maybe Duo que. to work on things if possible but very interested in the team thing. tried a few myself and have failed to find the commitment needed to progress. match history will look shady but thats kinda the Yolo Q effect, throw here such and such there. so just hit me up