Talk about Nidalee nerfs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlreadyTakenn

02-04-2013

I have been seeing alot of people complain about nidalee and how she needs to be nerfed by Riot ASAP. Here is why I don't think she should be nerfed.
1) She isn't exactly the easiest champ to play, so you need to be good at her to win.
2) Her skill cap is so high, making it seem like the players that are just good at her are using an OP champ...
3) If Riot nerfed anything about her, she would become underpowered and ruin alot of people's days...
Don't nerf Nidalee. Pray people learn to deal with a champ without begging for a nerf.

Prof Zuhayr

02-04-2013

Not many people play nidalee,
the only nerf i think needs to be made is the tweak damage on q or make her cougar abilities have some sort of cost.

ROKAF JE

02-04-2013

people complain about nidalee?

XMoulinRougeX

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof Zuhayr View Post
Not many people play nidalee,
the only nerf i think needs to be made is the tweak damage on q or make her cougar abilities have some sort of cost.
That would single handedly take 40% of cougars effectiveness down.

She's fine.

AlreadyTakenn

02-05-2013

If cougar from got some sort of cost, she would be so much more useless. Nidalee is all about her movement, and if a cost is preventing her from jumping, its not worth playing her. Might as well delete her from the game.

Wonderonous

02-05-2013

Nidalee is perfect as is right now, any nerfs would make her absolutely useless imo. It isn't easy to play her, out of every 10 games I play with a Nidalee in it, at least 7/10 that Nidalee doesn't do well.

PoisonedPeace

02-05-2013

People just complain about the spear.

It doesnt scale unusually well, and it isn't even a high speed skillshot. It is relatively easy to dodge.

She is a super high skill cap champ, with awesome late game poke, good in lane sustain, good burst damage, and amazing mobility.

I love love love nidalee. If riot nerfed the spear, she would be like any other bursty bruiser. If they put cost on her cougar abilities, then I'm done.

LoudFootSteps

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedPeace View Post
People just complain about the spear.

It doesnt scale unusually well, and it isn't even a high speed skillshot. It is relatively easy to dodge.

She is a super high skill cap champ, with awesome late game poke, good in lane sustain, good burst damage, and amazing mobility.

I love love love nidalee. If riot nerfed the spear, she would be like any other bursty bruiser. If they put cost on her cougar abilities, then I'm done.
I hate when Nidalee's spears are invisible. That's all. It is annoying as hell and I can't dodge them.

PoisonedPeace

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudFootSteps View Post
I hate when Nidalee's spears are invisible. That's all. It is annoying as hell and I can't dodge them.
I notice the invis skillshots on champs every now and again. It is very frustrating. I don't know what causes it though?

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedPeace View Post
I notice the invis skillshots on champs every now and again. It is very frustrating. I don't know what causes it though?
Move right after casting the skillshot or cast from FoW. If you move right as you cast it you cancel animation and cause the projectile to never be visually produced. It happens allot with Nidalee because players are trying to move back as quick as possible to maximize damage.