Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for ranked team! ^.^

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tight Ass Ho

02-04-2013

Hi! Looking for either someone to duo with or a full ranked team of possible. I'm currently in bronze division 1. I'm a female player. Would really like to find other female players to team up with. But open to anyone really I main adc and support but i can also top and mid.
Would like to skype if possible as well.

YoungGoN4v5

02-04-2013

I'll play with you if you are looking to get better. I am only interested in players looking to better themselves.

Tight Ass Ho

02-04-2013

Oh for sure! That's why i came here. Tired of getting paired with teams that don't communicate or give constructive criticism.

Wheres My Boots

02-04-2013

# Moridin the Hurt I'm looking to get better! Would really enjoy some advice. WhrsMyBooots.

6rizz

02-04-2013

I would duo with you if ya want. I main adc though so you'd be stuck playing support. Have vent skype and teamspeak. I'm silver division 3 right now.

YoungGoN4v5

02-04-2013

I am gold division 1..

Tight Ass Ho

02-04-2013

Thats fine saint. ^.^ i sent you a request.

Power Spectrum

02-04-2013

I would like to join this, I havent played much ranked becuase im scared of getting paired with afkers/ trolls. played 3 matches this season ( won 1 lost 2...)

I am not a female btw, dont get tricked by my name.

Capernaum22

02-05-2013

Hey I myself am still new but im a good support. I also play a mean xin and talon. There the champs I won most of my ranked games with. Im looking for skilled players who are looking to get better. Tired of losing solo ques when Im playing well but my team isnt : (. Add me at capernaum22 Im always down to play.

N0RRIS

02-05-2013

I'd like to volunteer some time. Add me if you want. Just recently got promoted. Silver Tier IV Div.