Looking for a 3rd for Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blasphemy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Currently looking for a dedicated 3rd person for our 3s team. Recently changed the team and how it was running due to one person's lack on interest in getting a 3s rating this season. A little info about the team.

We are bronze Division 2 almost 3. We do however, expect a player who can listen and react accordingly. I am the captain and I am currently Gold Division 5, and was gold last season. the other player on the team is at gold level as well. We expect whoever is interested to be willing to learn if you are not familiar with 3s.

We play most every night after 9pm CST till about 1am CST. We play practice games and we play to win. That means sometimes things can get heated but never violent. We do not call names and will not tolerate such behavior in a teammate. We use Skype and we expect a high level of communication. Be able to take criticism well and even if team isn't on if you want to try a new champion on the team in 3s PRACTICE that champion on your own as well as tell us so we can practice with it.

This is a team we expect to take all the way to gold and if possible to Platinum. Myself and the co-captain are serious about the team, as it will be our first season to be seeking a 3s rating equal to or greater then our solo queue ratings. Now for a condensed version of the requirments:

• Must be serious about playing ranked 3s.
  • Willing to listen and adapt as needed.
  • Willing to practice with and without the team
  • Able to stay calm under preasure and make plays when called out
  • Have a winning attitude
  • Be able to play most nights between 9pm-1am CST
  • A high silver rating in solo queue or higher is preffered but not required
  • If not familiar with 3s ranked, must be willing to listen and LEARN our established strats.
These are just the basics of what we want in a 3rd player. Please note that acceptance to the team if you inquire about us is on a trial basis only. We may remove you from the team at anytime in the first 2 weeks. Lastly being paient is a big plus, as some games can go on for almost 1 hour as we do play a very strong late game and sometimes have to wait out the other team and make plays off their mistakes and hastiness.

If interested post here. I will add those I would like to take a look at in game and we can play a few normal 3s with you to see what you've got. Thanks in advance.

Blasphemy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Bump, looking to a replacement ASAP

Grimlen5000

02-04-2013

Its late here atm but id love to join i got gold in season 2 of 3v3 and i mainly play bruisers but with some games i can get good at almost any champion, i also currently own 89 of them so i'm great to trade with and i'm free almost every day at the time although id have to play with you guys tmr like i said its a bit late here ill be on tmr around 3 pm PST maybe a bit earlier, or 5 pm CST for you guys.

Edit: Sent a friend request my IGN is Grimlen5000 and hopfully we can play a few games tmr.

The Pukeko

02-05-2013

Id be keen to try it out. I mostly play solo queue, but have been enjoying a bit of 3s lately. Gold last season in solo ranked, and am in Gold One currently this season.

Wont be on tomorrow, but should be around the day after.

ThroatxPunch

02-05-2013

I'v hit Gold 3v3s every season. currently with few friends im Silver 1, almost gold again.

just looking for another team to play with for rank/practice. let me know.

ingame name: ThroatxPunch

Dionysiss

02-05-2013

I would love to play on your team. I am a great chogath or ranged bruiser. Teemo lol. Ive always wanted to play ranked 3s but have noone to do it with.

Nuff Monkey Biz

02-06-2013

plat 3's playa

1 800 AD Carry

02-06-2013

add me fkurself, carried two friends to top of siver II, usually play top but i can do anything, got a big champ pool aswell

enedois

02-16-2013

Im looking for a treeline ranked team!
Check my profile : http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31835326#history
Add me in game if you Want !

Zible

02-17-2013

Id be willing to try out. 1300 this season in solo queue, aka Silver V now. Can't win them all! I play alot better in 3v3 than I do in 5v5. Shoot me an invite