Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Ranking Lobby

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RebelInsanity

02-04-2013

Honestly, I think that the ranked lobby should have randomized set ups. By randomized i mean anybody can be the first pick. Not the highest ranked score. people are constantly taking others peoples spots just because they have a higher score and it causes an uproar in the team. And this makes the whole team frustrated and end up losing. I think it should be randomized so that it is fair. And no one feels the need to insult a someone's elo. Especially someone who is growing and deserves more encouragement rather than discouragement. So we can have a better gaming community. In actuality.. the community isn't super fantastic.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feleas

02-04-2013

I totally agree with this, I'm tired of losing my league points because I have to dodge because I'm stuck in a role I can't play.