Thresh Stun length

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TasogareReiken

02-04-2013

Why does Thresh's pull stun you for 10 seconds? This seems extremely excessive.

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

....what?

Tehpersuns

02-04-2013

Bro, that's Leona who's intiating on you, not Thresh

TasogareReiken

02-04-2013

::shrug:: I get hit by thresh's pull and I am stunned for 10 seconds. I am stunned when it hits, the four seconds while he pulls me and then I seem to get stuck at the end for a long time. Since his partner was Cait I wasn't getting stunned by anyone else. A root wouldn't stop me from shielding myself as Lulu so I wasn't trapped.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehpersuns View Post
Bro, that's Leona who's intiating on you, not Thresh
why would leona stop at 10 seconds?

Feefeekiller

02-05-2013

Thresh has a long range, hefty 1.5 second stun because it's basically a good part of what makes Thresh Thresh. This is balanced out with a .5 second windup, and the projectile speed isn't ridiculous. If you think his CC is ridiculous, play against a Fiddle.

IonDragonX

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feefeekiller View Post
Thresh has a long range, hefty 1.5 second stun because it's basically a good part of what makes Thresh Thresh. This is balanced out with a .5 second windup, and the projectile speed isn't ridiculous. If you think his CC is ridiculous, play against a Fiddle.
Nothing better than walking in a random circle for 20 seconds while your life gets drained away! 20 seconds by the OP's clock, anyhow.

Feefeekiller

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
Nothing better than walking in a random circle for 20 seconds while your life gets drained away! 20 seconds by the OP's clock, anyhow.
Get a Rylei's and Liandry's and you slowly melt as you crawl around for 20 seconds.

SentinelElite

02-05-2013

They missed a decimal. It's really supposed to be 100 second stun, but too many noobs QQ'ed about the accidentally shortened time that they left it.