question about teamfighting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mendeleyev

02-04-2013

So, I usually play leona, and go full tank. I have sometimes found myself in a position where all of my team are heading in on 4 and it would be a 5v4 fight, except the other enemy tries to come up from the back, and pinch us in.

So, let's assume I am in solo queue so no skype.

Do I head off the one champ and let my team fight their team, or do I just engage fight and let us be pinched?

Solareclipse460

02-06-2013

What you do, is initiate if your team is near, if they don't enter the fight with you, its their problem, not urs. If they say you are a noob, ignore them, because they are normally the noobs for not entering the fight with you :P
In a situation of 5v4, just initiate, regardless

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Actually, pinched in is a good place to be, since Leona can provide both damage and a stun with her ranged ult as you charge the main force. Leona is extremely hard to kill while her shield and stuns are up, so even if the solo enemy is a tank, your team should make short work of him before coming to assist you.

Even if you go in without your team for the first few seconds, there's a good chance the enemy will blow their best spells on you and get covered in your sun marks. Your team should be right behind you. Just make sure to stick to their squishies like glue, so dive them b****es and give them what for.