Top Stats Tracking?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloud Strife

08-02-2009

I wouldn't mine getting titles for reaching certain amount of kills, assist, etc. Maybe specific titles with certain hero. Summoner who use melee only champions or range only champion title. This could help people see what type of players they play with so that they can stand a chance against people who play in arrange group. Of course the title should only be given to ranking games when implemented.

KingKrool

08-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwatz View Post
On the front page of a summoner profile it should have times played and then wins/losses instead of kills and deaths. Any stat that ever shows k/d should be private at all times or this behavior gets encouraged.

Think about it, if the game didn't even have a scoreboard, would people give a **** about K/D ratios ever? The fact is people really like it, so you just need extra motivation in other places to make them focus on winning.
Your saying that people enjoy it so don't let people enjoy themselves on a video game. I understand your fear of people trying to beef their stats but people already do this with IP.

I personally would love nothing more than to see my stats and look at other peoples stats. I am excited that Riot has the teaser version of your most frequently played heroes and hero stats. Things like average creep kills, average time dead etc. Stats make me enjoy a game far more. Comparing yourself to others in a competitive game is nearly essential.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

08-03-2009
3 of 4 Riot Posts

You'll eventually be able to see lifetime stats as well as per-character stats

KingKrool

08-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
you make me happy

Volibar

Senior Product Manager

Follow Volibar on Twitter

08-03-2009
4 of 4 Riot Posts

As some other Riot folks have mentioned, this information will be making a return. We are currently working on this as well as thinking through the impact that this information could potentially have on the community.

We want to make sure that statistics are a positive factor and a value add to the game, and it doesn't lead to negative behavior when making games, etc.

I can say that when this comes back, I think you'll like it - we have some pretty awesome stuff planned.

Aonopolis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
This actually used to be in the game until about a month ago. We are currently working on redoing those screens and they will be making a return.
When?

Aonopolis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post
As some other Riot folks have mentioned, this information will be making a return. We are currently working on this as well as thinking through the impact that this information could potentially have on the community.

We want to make sure that statistics are a positive factor and a value add to the game, and it doesn't lead to negative behavior when making games, etc.

I can say that when this comes back, I think you'll like it - we have some pretty awesome stuff planned.
Once more, when?

Aonopolis

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Masters of Eventually.

Mineralo

02-15-2011

I would love ranked games stadistics implemented on normal games.

Aonopolis

02-15-2011

Thats not the only point. Look at the dates.