Client is extremely sluggish and constantly having errors

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

02-04-2013

Just clicking to the profile tab I am assaulted by multiple error reports which I send to Riot. The game is unplayable due to being unable to select a champion even due to the sluggish client. It has caused me two losses already in ranked and I am at my wits end.

Once in-game everything lags, such as last hitting a minion there is a long delay before the gold comes up and the minion dies.

Creatine Dramas

02-04-2013

Yeah I approved this message, just 3 minutes ago, I was banning champs, and once I tried to ban second champ error came up, Hurray! and now I am counted as leaving the game or abandoning the game, I heard I lost Points too because of abandoning the game isnt it? Can you at least make the client perfect like it used to be without errors, I mean seriously, Wtf did you **** up so bad to make the client so horrible? I even reinstall the client two times, thinking it might be file missing, but NO it is freaking CLient just became stupid to no bound, upgrading NVIDIA drivers doesnt work, And every now and then the game gave me lags, as consequences I lost 2 bans because of the lag. And ppl think I am an idiot for not banning.

Quintessence

02-05-2013

...?

Expensive

02-05-2013

Having the same problems as you Quint , even made a thread yesterday about it , riot ignored , made a new one today about 2 posts under this one , it's sad that they aren't doing anything about it >.>

Ripmiester

02-05-2013

I'm also having this problem, due to it I've had to dodge from 3 ranked games by hard closing the game and even went through a ranked game because my team didn't want to dodge so I had to take the random champion I was locked in with. This is absolutely ridiculous, either fix this now or better add in blind pick ranked haha.

Quintessence

02-05-2013