Xp & ip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taka Reality

02-04-2013

every time i finish a game i only get 50 to 80 XP and the same for IP can anyone help me, its really hard trying to level up when you only get 50 XP after you play a 30 minute game

TailsMK4

02-04-2013

It depends on what level you are at, but generally doing custom games yields less IP and XP than doing Coop or PVP. I have however got 100 XP doing Summoner's Rift versus one bot, which lasted around 40 minutes, and I was level 16. Doing Coop or PVP also nets you an extra 150 IP if it's your first win of the day, as well. It's actually not too bad trying to level up, but then again, I play just a few games at a time.

Taka Reality

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailsMK4 View Post
It depends on what level you are at, but generally doing custom games yields less IP and XP than doing Coop or PVP. I have however got 100 XP doing Summoner's Rift versus one bot, which lasted around 40 minutes, and I was level 16. Doing Coop or PVP also nets you an extra 150 IP if it's your first win of the day, as well. It's actually not too bad trying to level up, but then again, I play just a few games at a time.
im level 12 i play pvp most the time and i only get 50 to 80 xp