Thresh' Lantern

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Void2258

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

No one ever clicks on it. They will take the shield and then burn flash instead of clicking it. Then they yell at me for running away to max lantern range, instead of charging in to help them.

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

thresh is tanky ur supposed to take the damage and when u guys are starting to lose then u walk away with lantern... also lantern doesn work if enemy champs are on top

BomberGob

02-04-2013

I feel for you...but ill tell you the same thing I tell my buddy that plays Thresh, I tried to click the damn lantern but all it did was make me walk into that big fat Cho'gath! It is really freaking hard to click the thing in the middle of a skirmish if even one hero friendly or otherwise is next to it. They need to patch it to be a wee bigger in my opinion.

Cretinok

02-04-2013

Like BomberGob pointed out, in a team fight it can be problematic to click the lantern. You often end up clicking an enemy champ or a minion instead, its priority is really bad.

A possible solution could be for Riot to change it so that you click on Thresh himself. Wouldnt it be more intuitive to click where you actually want to go?

Keitterman

02-04-2013

It's the enemy champs on top that most thresh's forget about.

as Leo, i always stand on his lantern, and the carries walk right to me to recieve my stun