xin please make him blaneced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kanacho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Honestly... I 100% agree with you.

I'm really sick of champions like Darius, Jax, Vi, or Xin that simply used all their abilities, that take minimum skill mind you, to instantly kill anyone who plays any sort of squishy champ, or do massive damage to bruisers or tanks. Even with Darius alone all you really need to do is spin then R R R R R, for a penta...

Xin is Q W E in any respective order then right clicking and ulting. Literally no skill involved, and that's why I like playing AP especially ones that require maximum skill like Elise, or Zyra, or Leblanc where choosing the order of how to use your skills actually MATTERS, rather then being a total super noob char that dominates every game to no end... I don't personally think that HAVING to need a gank almost every time one of these characters are up if you are laning with them is a viable way to play. It's not fun HAVING to do things in League. The thing that seperates the average players from the pros is THE ABILITY TO MAKE SMART DECISIONS, and amping that up to 10 will make it so a lot of the noobier players will be able to compete with average Joe's rather then them being called noobs and feeding all game. This game should seperate into to major classes the League players and the MLG players, not the newbs/feeders vs the Ragers/Trollers. Overall it's just a game balancing issue not just this specific character in my opinion

Just my thoughts...

-Kanacho

Syl

02-04-2013

S3 Actually made Xin a bit OP.

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

xin easily destroyed with ignite, darius easily destroyed with kiting, Jax easily destroyed by someone who doesn't use auto attacks =.= , Vi pretty easy to kill especialy if she decides to fly in with assault and battery ... the point of seasons it to change up meta game... and its slowly happening last season it was tanky dps champs people like olaf shined the new recent nerfs are shying away from tanky dps as olaf received crippling nerfs to his overall viability ( still a strong pick but definitely weaker )I dunno why ppl find it hard to fight champions yeah when they get a few kills some champions snowball harder than others darius, vi, xin,etc.... but if ur gonna say that then we might as well not have a league with diverse champions both easy and difficult instead we should all just focus on having really hard to master champions and hope that everyone wil play at ur aforementioned skill level... and im not mad because i main these champions u can check my lolking history if u want im generally mid/adc /ocassional top

Xoj 21

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiottoXIII View Post
so don't play him? he's broken and easy? tell that to the champs who kite hte living daylights out of xin and then tell me he's op not to mention if u just put an ignite on him when he intitiates u he literally becomes useless ..... so incredibly fast becuase most xin's dont build a lot of durability and if they do their damage potential drops of so sharply its hilarious
u can't kite xin, he use talon strike and ur dead.

OblivionWings

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExExY View Post
S3 Actually made Xin a bit OP.
Indirectly though. It's just the S3 items.

TheHawtPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

cry more. i luv it.

BoresRaptor

02-05-2013

i play with him in this free week is really good top and i try to jungle with him

Knight Solaire

02-05-2013

Xin is a bit ridiculous right now with S3. I'm not sure if they will change him, but something may need to happen either directly or indirectly. If you have faced a jungle Xin, you have faced true terror. Jungle Xin is one of the most powerful junglers right now. He's mobile, does tons of damage, has good clear times, and has a gapcloser. I'm still scarred from being level 3 turret dived by Xin as Jarvan the other day. Even despite me flashing and E > Qing to what I thought was safety.

At the moment, he can build very tanky and still be extremely useful to a team thanks to his constant CC and good damage.

SporadicInanity

02-05-2013

This guy didn't even say what about Xin's strong kit makes him unbalanced. I should recommend this thread on the new players forum so they could be informed about what Xin's kit does.

Joking aside, Xin is a physical ASSASSIN who is meant to do a LOT of damage QUICKLY. Unlike other assassins like Talon and Pantheon he sacrifices powerful escapes/CC in favor of maintaining DPS after his initial Q burst. Fight Xin as you would an ADC or assassin; CC him into the ground and focus him. Also, Xin offers little to no utility for his team outside of those rare knockback-the-enemy-team-into-your-team ultimate initiations.

Pizzatime89

02-05-2013

he falls off late game. so its okay