xin please make him blaneced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

So this champ is so broken right now, and I am saying this winning my last 2 games with him. The worst part he isn't even challenging to use. All i do is E,Q,W and sometimes i have a R to use also. Not a single skill has an player skill but the kit is so strong.

Everyone of his skills is a doing something to get him advantage besides doing damage. The Q is a knock up, W is a attack speed increases and life steal, E is a gap closer that slows, and R is a knock back.

This low skill champ is to strong. And honestly its so boring to also play.

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

so don't play him? he's broken and easy? tell that to the champs who kite hte living daylights out of xin and then tell me he's op not to mention if u just put an ignite on him when he intitiates u he literally becomes useless ..... so incredibly fast becuase most xin's dont build a lot of durability and if they do their damage potential drops of so sharply its hilarious

Awfully Beast

02-04-2013

Then dont play him, and i forgot he had a REAL escape mechanic.... He is just like darius in terms of escape.....he has none. taking advantage of that early will shut him down.... btw 2 games played doesnt mean anything bro.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-04-2013

blaneced
blanched

Blanching is a cooking process wherein the food substance, usually a vegetable or fruit, is plunged into boiling water, removed after a brief, timed interval, and finally plunged into iced water or placed under cold running water (shocked) to halt the cooking process.

The meaning of blanching is "to whiten", but this is not always the purpose of blanching in cooking. Food is blanched to soften it, or to partly or fully cook it, or to remove a strong taste (for example of bacon, cabbage, or onions).[1]

When almonds or pistachios are blanched, the skin of the nut (botanically the seed coat surrounding the embryo) softens and can be easily removed later.

The technique of blanching vegetables is best illustrated by the requirement to stop cook asparagus, otherwise it would become soggy due to the asparagus continuing to cook after it is removed from the boiling water. To cook asparagus using the blanching method, the shoots are boiled for 30 seconds, and then to stop further cooking they are dipped into cold or ice water. Note: the term "blanched asparagus" is also used to refer to white asparagus, which is produced by a special gardening technique.

Yes, let us blanch xin!

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

so i didnt pay attention to the auto correct.

Xin needs a nerf. the kit is to strong.

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

says xin kit too stronk his only ranked game with xin he goes 0-9

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchaosrei View Post
so i didnt pay attention to the auto correct.

Xin needs a nerf. the kit is to strong.
how so. Like you said, its nothing but wonky steroids and things that push things around right?

Technician Tim

02-04-2013

yeah he is really easy to play, for such a strong kit, i use him for the easy wins in dominion(very hard to take top from him without 3 or more people), but on rift i dont feel he makes that big of an impact on the game, id much rather be garen

OblivionWings

02-04-2013

He's not strong... It's just the itemization for S3 benefits AD so much and Xin especially.

Technician Tim

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OblivionWings View Post
He's not strong... It's just the itemization for S3 benefits AD so much and Xin especially.
which makes him strong...some champs were really hurt by season 3, some were helped, xin was helped, a lot