Losing is the best!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your Grace

02-04-2013

Doesn't everyone just love getting games where you know its a loss?
My favorite is when I'm forced to do a role that I don't want just so someone can take my lane and go 1-6, then try and report me for being "negative"
Don't worry, losing isn't a big deal in this new bracket, I can go from bronze 1 to bronze 2 with 22 points in 3 losses that I do fine in all 3 games, it's such a great matchmaking system where every game I get people who don't want to play the meta because they're just having fun, I guess normals are in the game for no reason. Thanks to all of you people who cause me to lose every game. I'm not saying I'm pro and should be in platinum, but bronze 2 is a little retarded when it's literally impossible to get out of it. Hurray for noobs!

Helter Kremlin

02-04-2013

Well, even if you don't want the role you get, just do your best to help or carry your team. Let them know if they are being to aggressive and point out opportunities they might be missing out on. Constructive criticism can go a long way. Stay positive, man! You will make it!

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelfareChecks View Post
Doesn't everyone just love getting games where you know its a loss?
My favorite is when I'm forced to do a role that I don't want just so someone can take my lane and go 1-6, then try and report me for being "negative"
Don't worry, losing isn't a big deal in this new bracket, I can go from bronze 1 to bronze 2 with 22 points in 3 losses that I do fine in all 3 games, it's such a great matchmaking system where every game I get people who don't want to play the meta because they're just having fun, I guess normals are in the game for no reason. Thanks to all of you people who cause me to lose every game. I'm not saying I'm pro and should be in platinum, but bronze 2 is a little retarded when it's literally impossible to get out of it. Hurray for noobs!
That is the exact reason you lose games, You have no role. you are not given any rights to any role or ever will be. you play a team game to be a team player, this isn't a solo game that is built around you. If you get forces into a roll it means your last pick. Learn to accept whatever role you get and do your best at it. Negativity is never going to win games.

LoudFootSteps

02-04-2013

If you are stuck in Bronze 2, bring your MMR up before complaining. Losing a lot of LP is the sign of having a terrible MMR.

Your Grace

02-04-2013

I play every role evenly, its not that I don't have one, its that I know most people blow at mid.

Your Grace

02-04-2013

And when I get support, its almost impossible to carry^^

Your Grace

02-04-2013

Update- Getting people who are last pick spamming I GO TOP I GO TOP after I'm locked in.

Your Grace

02-04-2013

Update- Garen support loses!

Hippodotamus

02-04-2013

Haha bro. Uve not seen anything till uve seen bronze V.

SeCKS Egai

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelfareChecks View Post
Update- Garen support loses!
I actually won a game with a Garen support - but I was jungling so I made sure to put pressure on bot lane early and they stayed zoned for most of that match.