I'm pretty new.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JakeHach

02-04-2013

Started 2 days ago.

I have these champions currently:

Akali, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Garen, Lux, Master Yi, and Soraka.

I just want to know what some specific terms mean.

What is "carrying".

What is the point of jungling?

How do you identify something as a "kill steal"

Thanks for your time :)

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Excellent example of the point of jungling

http://www.twitch.tv/thecardboardowl/c/1896377

Carrying is when you are the largest most important contributing factor to your teams victory

Kill stealing isn't real

JakeHach

02-04-2013

Thank you! This helps a lot.

JonnyTapas

02-04-2013

Hi new player! Add JonnyTapas to your friends list in game I'm always willing to answer questions you may have.

Carry is just what it says... It's someone who carries the team to victory. Generally this is often the AD (Attack Damage) bot lane player. We didicate support player to this person to help them feed, and get viscious! In the most basic terms everyone has their place in a fight the carry is to stand back be protected and dish out incredible amounts of damage to the enemy team. (Everything is situational... Junglers often become carries, and anyone who gets ahead due to early kills and gold can carry.

The point of jungling: There is a lot of gold to be found in the jungle, gold that scales up as the enemy is killed over and over. There are Single Player buffs and team buffs to be found in the jungle as well as global gold. Aside from the material reward. A jungler keeps the enemy guessing. There is atleast 1 person who they can't see on the minimap, and if they choose to play agressive or out of place... A jungler can pop out of the bushes and ruin his/her day in an instant. The kind of keep everyone in check!

Ignore Kill Steal! You are a team and KS is just a noob whining who's greedy for more gold. If the kill is in the bag you should give the kill to a Carry! Or a player that badly needs to catch up. Also if someone has a nice Triple going with a Penta in sight it's kind of ettiquette to let them get it! However all kills go to the team! Don't let the enemy get away because you're worried about kill stealing! The more your grow the less you'll hear KS! It's a noob thang lol! It'll always be in the Co-Op v AI games though!

Good luck summoner!