Pantheon's late game shenanigans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

Pantheon's current situation is a good early game dominance, half decent mid game, and a terribly horrible late game. I mean its bad enough to laugh at and not feel bad about it. I'm not asking for a champion rework or making his entire game incredibly op but simply shift some of that crazy early game dominance into late game kinda what they puportedly did with garen. Shifting some of the crazy early game dominance into late game viability.
What are your suggestions to make Mantheon glorious and more well rounded instead of an early game pubstomper.

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

bump any suggestions on improving his overall game? instead of focusing on his early game?

Aroph

02-04-2013

Any early game champion has to take advantage of what they have to transition better into late game.Good examples besides Pantheon are Garen and LeBlanc.

Pantheon is very good at demolishing those squishies late game, just keep him fed, which is easy during early game with your dominance during that phase. Just don't take all the kills, although it may sometimes happen accidentally.

Zawaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Unfortunately they already reworked him. He is alot better right now but with the warmogs spam the end of the early game and all of mid is pretty bad right now.

Nik so Sketch

02-04-2013

Pantheon's early/mid game is very strong. Transition into a tank/peeler late game :P

Vuther

02-04-2013

No, we must instead nerf the tankier but just as mobile and barely less powerful early-game champions which make Pantheon's late-game look terrible instead. Pantheon's power curve is actually sensible.

SeiYouSiLa

02-04-2013

I made a similar thread like this one before and I suggested that they shift that early game damage and dominance to mid-late game