Was Charged for Points but didnt receive them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unha11owed

02-04-2013

So im making this thread to ***** about the customer service. I purchased some riot points saturday night and my credit card was charged but the points did not go into my account. So i open a ticket 12 hours later i get a response

"Hello Summoner,

I'd like to thank you for contacting the League of Legends Player Support team. Please accept our apologies for the delay you are experiencing in regards to your recent Riot Points purchase.
Sometimes there is a slight delay between the time a transaction is completed and the subsequent update of your Riot Points Balance.

Please let me know if at this time you still do not see the recently purchased RP and I would be happy to investigate your transaction.

If you would like me to further investigate this transaction, please make sure you have provided me with your summoner name, login name, and the server you play on (NA/EUW/EUNE).

Please donít hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have."

12 hours is a slight delay? So i update the ticket and send it back letting them know that my points are still not there. I also purchased 10 dollars more worth of riot points to get what i wanted and i clearly state that in the update, seeing as it was taking forever to get a response. So today i get another response this one took about 16 hours to get.

Hello again,

Thank you for contacting me. I have check your account and noticed that you already receive or the points has been added on your account. Please contact me if you have any further questions.

Thank you!

Obviously the points he saw were the ones i purchased sunday night which i clearly stated in the update I sent. Do these support guys even look into anything or do they just send a scripted response. Theres not even any kind of billing phone support live chat or anything along those lines. Im not usually one to ***** about customer service seeing as how i do it for a living, but this is terrible.

Blur wake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

I am dealing with similiar behavior from them, No common decency or sense seems to be used, I am having issues where I am getting error code 106.

My support ticket stated "I want to buy more rp since Wu Kong is on sale but it is telling me i have reached my limit of rp purchases for the day even though i havent purchased any."

his reply was "Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting me. I have double checked your account and verified that you only have 122 RP remaining on your account. If you don't have sufficient RP you won't be able to purchase item/champion. If you have any other concern, please don't hesitate to contact me again

Work hard, Play Harder!!"

Its like what the hell did you even read what i said?

Nnil Y2K

Recruiter

02-04-2013

I too am having the same issue. Except I'm still waiting on a response. I was charged twice.

Unha11owed

02-04-2013

Yea its pretty sad that they have a store system were people are spending their hard earned money and they don't offer any kind of decent support.

Unha11owed

02-04-2013

Bump

Unha11owed

02-05-2013

Bump

DecoyJoe

02-05-2013

I hear you dude, having a similar issue myself. Their support is completely horrible.

Here's my thread.