Teaching Jungle Fiddle, Answering all questions!

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piece Of Sheet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Want to learn jungle fiddle, or just have questions to get higher elo in general?

Streaming for 1 hour, 1900 ranked (plat division 3)...Come join! Will try to answer all questions.

http://www.twitch.tv/piece_of_sheet

Will answer all questions at the end of every game, or you can ask in twitch chat and ill answer over microphone. Over microphone is easier since It is harder to explain some things in text.

Piece Of Sheet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

bump

Jkingtha1st

02-04-2013

when u go base/ cuz when i jungle him i never have to base till lvl 7

Piece Of Sheet

02-04-2013

gogo

Piece Of Sheet

02-04-2013

when u go base/ cuz when i jungle him i never have to base till lvl 7

- it pretty much depends on how much mana you have. i usually end up going to base at 690-700 gold, because thats when you can afford your kages lucky pick and level 1 boots (i start with an amp tome)

NocPat

02-04-2013

love your username

kreepoto

02-04-2013

I have 1 serious question!
if fiddle drains zed and zed switches places with his shadow will fiddle still continue to drain him or not?
pls answer

Piece Of Sheet

02-04-2013

love your username

- thanks

if fiddle drains zed and zed switches places with his shadow will fiddle still continue to drain him or not?

- havent actually tried it but based on other situations with other champions, i would say yes

kreepoto

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piece Of Sheet View Post
love your username

- thanks

- havent actually tried it but based on other situations with other champions, i would say yes
ok thanks for the reply dude!
but now im scared of counter jungling him :/

RoarCat

02-04-2013

GO GO Bullet #1 Fiddle NA!

12345 ... 10