AFK during bot game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Llanite

02-04-2013

We need to seriously do something about this.

Out of 10 bot games I played, at least 3 of them have an afk, if not two. They're afk the whole game, get booted ~10 minutes and come back right away after a minute or two, back to afk till booted again, and ofc...come back.

These guys are parasite and need to be removed. I'm sick of spending 40mins+ in a bot game due to lacking man power.

This is super annoying, especially the only time we play vs bot game is when a fast first win is needed and these guys are just getting on my nerves.

Suggestion: I suggest those who received 3/5 vote for AFK during bot games will lose their "bot privilege" for at least 30 days. If they do not appreciate it, why should we let them do so?

Atik L Yar

02-04-2013

I just report them and move on.

It's actually less annoying to have an AFK in a bot game, because when someone is DC'd, one of the bots will also go 'afk' to compensate. (Or whatever the bot equivelent of afk is...)

Leo2k5

02-04-2013

Pretty sure LeaverBuster will catch them even if they reconnect? I heard it adds to your leave score if you're AFK for five minutes or more.

Llanite

02-04-2013

I couldn't care less if they actually left, or d/c.

The case is that they simply afk and reconnect as they get booted. No bot will be disable in that case, which leaves us to 4v5 or even 3v5.