Login Error, Choose Summoner Name?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blazina

02-04-2013

I have a level 25 account that I have spent a lot of time and money on and my brother just recently started playing. We share my computer for gaming as his graphics card is too old. However, when I tried logging in with MY account, it is not logging in but telling me to choose a summoner name. I did NOT purchase a name change and have been actively playing. In fact I played several hours before this error happened. I have sent in a support ticket from the support page. I really hope this gets fixed soon. I can understand that sometimes there will be issues but I used RP to buy champs and skins. If they are gone or my account is missing things than I will be very dissapointed. In fact, I will never play again and will tell my friends that apparently your account and money spent can completely disappear. Anyone else have this problem? Also, I am not waiting in any queues or anything ike that. It logs in right away but tells me to choose a summoner name. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blazina

02-04-2013

Okay, so I thought that maybe just using a different summoner name would be fine seeing as how RIOT said that changing the name does not change anything else about the game. All, champs, skins, runes, friends, will be unchanged. So, I try this and now my account is leading me to how it did when I started the account in the first place! I have sent ANOTHER support ticket in but if this doesn't get fixed, that is scamming. I know everyone doesn't spend RP but I did and I actually have bought many champions and skins with RP. Has anyone had this issue? Was it resolved? I hope this gets fixed quickly otherwise basically the 50 or 60+ dollars that I spent on the game is just gone. That is stealing no?