Jungle Vi, sleeper OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheJan1tor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Its only strong in comps that complement diving into the enemy team to destroy their carries. In a highly Defensive comp she, like any other super agressive bruiser, doesn't work out so well.

Capt Carmine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

I have a 100% win rate with jungle Vi over 7 games, she really is strong, but as far as i know she isnt mainstream enough to get nerfed

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

02-04-2013

I had a really good Vi on my team last night in the jungle, she was just flipping tables and punching faces left and right. It was hilarious.......

Dèíty

02-04-2013

Starting to see lots of vi jungle, she's kind of like shyvana 2.0, new and improved with cc and a gapcloser.

Atyres

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerJaedong View Post
Nah you fool yourselves, she's tad bit OP right now and needs some tweaking.

Jungle time: Strong
Ganking: Strong
Duelist: Strong
Mobility(escape/chase): Strong
Counterjungle: Strong
CC: Strong

no weak points really.. can you tell me her weak points?
actually her chase/escape aren't that strong, to go the farthest you have to charge a bit which slows you down and if you do not perform her Q correctly you actually push an enemy farther away. Her Ganking is strong post 6, much like WW and Skarner. Her CC is decent, one of her CC abilities if used incorrectly is actually helping your enemy escape. You need to say more than just strong everywhere and give valid reasons as to why you think the way you do.

Kr1sys

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerJaedong View Post
no weak points really.. can you tell me her weak points?
dodge her Q. You have now countered Vi

KillerJaedong

02-04-2013

Haha, yeye keep denying it.. i'll just be playing her til' she gets nerfed. You should try her out abit, damn u clear so fast and you're so strong it's quite funny=)

Not mainstream enough for everyone to believe it yet i suppose.

Fubby3

02-04-2013

Its funny, half the community has basically accepted she is OP, whereas the other half i stuck in the "Karma is secret OP and release Diana is balanced" mindset.

The McSmashy

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubby3 View Post
Its funny, half the community has basically accepted she is OP, whereas the other half i stuck in the "Karma is secret OP and release Diana is balanced" mindset.
And by reassuring yourself that you're right and everyone else is wrong, you thus remove any possibility of actually having conversation.

Vi's definitely strong I feel, but not ridiculously over the top. Her only pre-6 CC is her Q, which is a skillshot gap closer that is a knockback and nothing else. She has to build damage if she wants damage, and has to build defense if she wants defense. Her bases + her W simply mean she's a damage tank, like Darius: You focus Vi because she's killing you, not because she's CCing and disrpting and peeling you.

I could see, and be okay with, some damage cut from Q, or maybe a bit of Ws scaling or base.

EpixAura

02-04-2013

Sleeper OP, and the coolest champ in the game. Hecarim is also sleeper OP.