Do you think Ashe should be give a (small) rework?

No. Absolutely not. She's the Marry Poppins of LoL: Practically perfect in every way. 41 12.58%
I'm on the fence: Ashe is the most awesome but I canít help thinking she could be better... 40 12.27%
Yes. But so small a change that most people wont even notice unless you mention it. 103 31.60%
To heck with SMALL! She's been so overlooked for so long it's like she's been FROZEN... in TIME! 142 43.56%
Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Ashe really does need a (small) rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MSOEliteShrtStak

02-07-2013

she definitely needs an escape mechanic

Yhufir

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSOEliteShrtStak View Post
she definitely needs an escape mechanic
She has escape mech, it just takes more skill than pressing a single button. That thing you use to slow them down while they run away? Also usable as a slow for when you need to run away.

SleepyDeath

02-07-2013

she needs a new passive, thats about it. maybe a tweak on hawkshot, but otherwise she is pretty solid

Treesydoesit

02-08-2013

Ashe is pretty much fine as she is asides from her passive, though she doesn't have an escape mechanic she does have a potential perma-slow to stop people catching up to her, on top of this she also has her infamous global arrow ulti (probably the only reason she is still picked) which is great for initiating fights or simply picking off some poor soul running away with low hp.

Yhufir

02-08-2013

Still holding about 75% of the vote.

Despite what SOME people think, I believe this is probably an adequate representation of the community as a whole. It's an abysmally low number of votes, from a small subset of forum goers, from a subset of LoL players. But that doesnt mean it's not correct. Just that 150 people would have to vote "NO", in a row, in order to drop the "YES" to below 50% approval.

Armageddal

02-08-2013

I've tried maxing her E first, and although you do get hilarious amounts of gold, it makes her pretty much useless in any sort of trade. She is reduced to nothing but auto-attacks really; a safe auto-attacker, but a useless one none the less... until mid-late game. But without any lane presence at all, getting to mid game with good farm is very difficult.

Yhufir

02-09-2013

bumped.

Yhufir

02-10-2013

Still holding @ 75%+

Martyrofsand

02-10-2013

Just gonna quote myself from another thread...

Quote:
Right now IMO Ashe by design is the PERFECT adc. She doesn't forgive bad play and positioning the way champs like Ezreal/Corki/etc do. She instead rewards playing ADC properly. Positioning correctly, staying on top of your farm, managing her skills and mana properly. That IMO is how an adc should be designed and I would be more than pissed if they ever change that about her just to satisfy people who want over powered changes to her abilities.

Cutiecat88

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredMesa View Post
Just gonna quote myself from another thread...
Except those other ADCs that forgive mistakes exist, so BUFF ASHE!

I love ashe, I just wish she had an escape ability. And her passive should be totally reworked - maybe the current passive + crit chance that very slightly scales with AD?