Syndra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sbeck

05-21-2013

Why Syndra is underrated?I think shes kinda op, he can 100-0 any squishy in a combo, gives good utility to the team(aoe, stun in area, she can nuke a single enemy).
Shes hard to master, but learn about her would be good.

Epsilaun

05-21-2013

she has a fairly high skill cap and takes a lot of setting up, which can make her very predictable. Its not that she isnt good or useful to team, its that she just isnt worth the effort i think. I personally love her (and xerath), so if im playing the less played AP mids, so be it.

Hippo77

05-21-2013

Ehh she's strong but I don't think she rewards enough with that skill cap. Its not that it takes time to learn her but rather if you have 1 screw up really, everything falls apart.

NinjaGypsy Kitty

05-21-2013

Well partially because once you've finished setting everything up for your kill, your enemy is probably gone half way across the map already. It's very hard to do maximum damage to an enemy unless they intend to fight on your turf.

Danica1708

05-21-2013

It's because she's the hardest champion in LoL to play. I own her, and it took me almost a week of playing no one but her to get good enough to go pvp with her, keep in mind I was playing about 5 or 6 games a day, at least. She requires a lot of set up, and most people just want a champion where they can mash buttons and win. She's no fun to them because she's a challenge.