Filthiest Player of all Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MokaShift

02-04-2013

So theres a player called "acuaticopowerss", and he is Bronze V. I was playing a game of ranked and she was in my queue. He was playing sona, even when I called support in lobby, I was still ok with it. During the first 6 minutes of the game, Sona died 4 times, and would not stop swearing. P.S.: Se started with no items, then got a dorans blade. I knew that she was trolling. Everyone was angered with her. During the game, she fed 27 kills, and got 9 assists when she was support. Everybody reported her endgame but I've had enough. This is to the point where I cant play ranked anymore. I've won 65% of my games, and that is no reason for me to be stuck in Division III because of trolls and feeders who like to ruin elo. I usually don't write the names of troll players, but this one really got to me and I hope to god that she will be ip globally banned from playing this game EVER.

MFKrazed

02-04-2013

Calling out players on these forums is not acceptable. Please edit your post to remove the player's name.

If you want to spend the effort, submit a support ticket with any evidence that you have.

Lichman

02-04-2013

This story sounds ludicrous! Two players fighting over for the role of support.

Black Lister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lichman View Post
This story sounds ludicrous! Two players fighting over for the role of support.
Yeah, never happens. This guy's clearly a troll :P

HatLlama

02-04-2013

I main support and he happens to me every few days. Probably just trolls though, it is Bronze League after all.