Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Filthiest Player of all Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MokaShift

02-04-2013

So theres a player called "acuaticopowerss", and he is Bronze V. I was playing a game of ranked and she was in my queue. He was playing sona, even when I called support in lobby, I was still ok with it. During the first 6 minutes of the game, Sona died 4 times, and would not stop swearing. P.S.: Se started with no items, then got a dorans blade. I knew that she was trolling. Everyone was angered with her. During the game, she fed 27 kills, and got 9 assists when she was support. Everybody reported her endgame but I've had enough. This is to the point where I cant play ranked anymore. I've won 65% of my games, and that is no reason for me to be stuck in Division III because of trolls and feeders who like to ruin elo. I usually don't write the names of troll players, but this one really got to me and I hope to god that she will be ip globally banned from playing this game EVER.

MFKrazed

02-04-2013

Calling out players on these forums is not acceptable. Please edit your post to remove the player's name.

If you want to spend the effort, submit a support ticket with any evidence that you have.

Lichman

02-04-2013

This story sounds ludicrous! Two players fighting over for the role of support.

Black Lister

02-04-2013

Quote:
Lichman:
This story sounds ludicrous! Two players fighting over for the role of support.

Yeah, never happens. This guy's clearly a troll :P

HatLlama

02-04-2013

I main support and he happens to me every few days. Probably just trolls though, it is Bronze League after all.