lost 1st of 3 games of series, still kicked out of series

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Page

02-04-2013

I got 100 points and became eligible for promotion. I was notified if i win 2 out 3 next games, i get a promotion. well i lost the first game, and i kicked me down to 70 points, and i didn't get a second chance. What gives?

B14ck5h33p

02-04-2013

I had a similar problem. I got 100 points and then won the next game and it didnt count for me, just told me i was eligible again.

Dr Page

02-08-2013

It happened again. I won a game, but lost 10 points. Why is this happening? I worked my way back up into my promotion series AGAIN. I won the game, and I STILL WAS KICKED OUT OF MY PROMOTION SERIES, AND I LOST 10 POINTS.

Riot, fix your ****ing ranking system. And apologize to me.

Dr Page

02-17-2013

It happened again. BUMP

FourShotRiley

04-07-2013

Just happened to me I think, didnt even get the notification that I have failed to complete a series.

50centshot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-07-2013

same here guys :/ no matter how many wins you have, you have to play first match of promotion over and over again :/

50centshot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-07-2013

me too, no matter how many wins you have, you have to play first match of promotion over and over again :/