Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lost 1st of 3 games of series, still kicked out of series

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Page

02-04-2013

I got 100 points and became eligible for promotion. I was notified if i win 2 out 3 next games, i get a promotion. well i lost the first game, and i kicked me down to 70 points, and i didn't get a second chance. What gives?

B14ck5h33p

02-04-2013

I had a similar problem. I got 100 points and then won the next game and it didnt count for me, just told me i was eligible again.

Dr Page

02-08-2013

It happened again. I won a game, but lost 10 points. Why is this happening? I worked my way back up into my promotion series AGAIN. I won the game, and I STILL WAS KICKED OUT OF MY PROMOTION SERIES, AND I LOST 10 POINTS.

Riot, fix your ****ing ranking system. And apologize to me.

Dr Page

02-17-2013

It happened again. BUMP

FourShotRiley

04-07-2013

Just happened to me I think, didnt even get the notification that I have failed to complete a series.

50centshot

Recruiter

04-07-2013

same here guys :/ no matter how many wins you have, you have to play first match of promotion over and over again :/

50centshot

Recruiter

04-07-2013

me too, no matter how many wins you have, you have to play first match of promotion over and over again :/