Unable to notice Annie stun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aaaabbbbaaaabbbb

02-04-2013

After the vision update of Annie, the bubble that representing Annie next ability will be a stun is not obvious, especially when Annie's ability "e" is active. It is hard to determine what to do if the stun is that difficult to notice, maybe the bubble should be more obvious like red or black in color.

Rampant Poncho

02-04-2013

If you click on her you can see the buff for her passive stun. It shows up in color when it's ready otherwise it's in black and white with a count or its not there because she's at 0 spells cast.

GurkenMAN

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Poncho View Post
If you click on her you can see the buff for her passive stun. It shows up in color when it's ready otherwise it's in black and white with a count or its not there because she's at 0 spells cast.
Just NO!

With this argument you could remove any particle of any buff.
Just click on the champ- lol^^

No- its ofc important to make it noticable!

Oz SammyD X

02-04-2013

I have to agree it is a little hard to notice it at times, not always but most of the time, i think something should be added to make it really noticable, its kinda easy for her to nuke you when you dont see the stun coming.

masterdragon481

02-04-2013

Its the same principle as they did with jungle buffs / baron. For some reason they made it a lot harder to see things that really shouldn't be hard to see.

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

u have trouble seeing the buffs? they're pretty obvious and they give off a distinct humming

Yuan Shikai

02-04-2013

I am pretty sure you are not SUPPOSED to jsut easily see it on her in the flurry of battle.