Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Client Freezing @ Champion Select Screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brennivin

02-04-2013

^

EDIT: It doesn't happen as the champ screen loads, it starts when I select a champion.

EDIT #2: It happens when I click on Katarina... that conniving wench!

Basically, a few seconds after I get on the champ select screen, the client freezes, and I can't do anything about it, except wait. After the first time, I forced my PC to shut down, thinking I could reconnect to the game I was in... Nope, now I have a "Leave," on my match record.

This doesn't happen anywhere else, not the shop, profiles, etc, and it doesn't happen with Custom games, only Normals, and Co-op vs. AI champ selects. I don't play Ranked, so I don't know if there is an issue there either.

Please help. u.u

LisergDiethel

02-04-2013

Hell yea, i got the same issue as yours, the they gave me a 1-- day banned for leaving the game.
Can i ask u 1 thing? Your VGA card is NVIDIA card right? because it seem only happens with NVIDIA series.

Brennivin

02-04-2013

Quote:
LisergDiethel:
Hell yea, i got the same issue as yours, the they gave me a 1-- day banned for leaving the game.
Can i ask u 1 thing? Your VGA card is NVIDIA card right? because it seem only happens with NVIDIA series.

Nope, I have an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250...

Brennivin

02-04-2013

Bump for edits.

Brennivin

02-05-2013

Bump.