Really Frustrated With Riot Customer Service

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sophitia

02-04-2013

bump

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Yes. I totally agree with you. An year ago the Riot Support were ****ing amazing.

Now I've needed their help like 2 or 3 times and was left frustrated because they actually didn't read the stuff I wrote them.

Made 0f Time

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Holy sh~t, they actually responded a second time? Store gave me an error when I emptied my PayPal to grab bonus RP on the 27th. When I found the transaction HAD taken my money but given me no Riot Points the next day, I opened a ticket. Somewhere around 24 hours later they asked me for a) information I'd already given them in the ticket, and b) to give them ANOTHER $50 to try and replicate a codeless connection error.

They got the information, and the reasons I am both wary of, and unable to, attempt to replicate the error.

As of today, they continue to refuse to answer any follow-up communications. Now that they've waited out giving me the bonus RP, assuming they even mean to actually address the issue at all, I think that will have to represent the last Riot Points I'm willing to buy.

Please stop training your "customer service" staff to be incompetent and rude.

LeacherPro

02-04-2013

Bamp for justicar

Sophitia

02-04-2013

Just got off the phone with their receptionist (very nice lady), she said she was going to pass my issue onto the customer service team, so hopefully it will get a more detailed response / action this time.

Tekshi

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia View Post
I have, the account pass and email were recovered (I wasn't even told in my Ticket if it was Riot that did it)... I reset both anyways.

I'm still wanting to know if they're going to resolve the other **** the hacker did to my account / took from me, including wasting all my RP and IP, combining my runes, tanking my elo, and getting me warnings issued.
Except you practically were.

"Can you log in now?"

And now you can log in. Then you could have continued that line of conversation to talk about your missing content. Also being hacked is almost always your fault.

Sophitia

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekshi View Post
Except you practically were.

"Can you log in now?"

And now you can log in. Then you could have continued that line of conversation to talk about your missing content. Also being hacked is almost always your fault.
What? I brought up the fact my content was missing, and I didn't want my IP overlapping with someone who hacked my account. Additionally why would he close the ticket if he was waiting for me to follow up with that information? I don't really know if getting hacked was or wasn't my fault, but I never fell for any free RP scams or any of that, and honestly, even if it was my fault, it doesn't excuse them glossing over my comments.

Additionally his response was after I had gotten the password recovery email, not before (almost a day later).

Sophitia

02-04-2013

bumping up for red

Sophitia

02-04-2013

up

Sophitia

02-04-2013

up