Champion & Skin Sale: Penta Agent

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

║ ║

02-04-2013

crappy sale imho

GohNicGoh

02-04-2013

What's up with all the low ip cost champs going up on sale. I mean, you could just save up like 8 games and have enough for cho gath.

Obtenebrous

02-04-2013

For everyone who bought Elise with RP/IP and people who bought some of the skins full price:

Contact support. Usually if you've bought the champ/skin within two weeks of a sale you can get a refund for the difference.

For the people who're suprised the sale was announced the day before it starts:

They always do that...have your brains checked for tumors around the memory center.

JaiRai

02-04-2013

when does this sale go live? its 5th feb in america and its still not started yet :c i wants elise

Mapache McFly

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obtenebrous View Post
For everyone who bought Elise with RP/IP and people who bought some of the skins full price:

Contact support. Usually if you've bought the champ/skin within two weeks of a sale you can get a refund for the difference.

For the people who're suprised the sale was announced the day before it starts:

They always do that...have your brains checked for tumors around the memory center.
Two or Three sales ago, they actually updated the prices on the Client even before an announcement was made here. It's better to know beforehand, though.

Zaqell

02-04-2013

When will this go up for me its later afternoon on tuesday and this was posted 15 hours ago..... btw im Australian.

M Býson

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaqell View Post
When will this go up for me its later afternoon on tuesday and this was posted 15 hours ago..... btw im Australian.
Usually around 6:30-7pm EST ( QLD time)

JaiRai

02-04-2013

It's been the 5th for 21 hours in New Zealand xD can't wait to buy elise, she seems really powerful

the brat prince

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

doodoo

Bigmic96

02-04-2013

they are going to nerf Elise to **** soon so there getting the last bit of money for her