Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vladimir guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarlakk

02-04-2013

Hello everyone I've made a guide for Vladimir for any of those who are interested... I struggled to find one that helped for me so I thought that I'd make my own

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/vladimir-the-bloody-legend-296353

Please let me know if this helps you im unsure about it because its my first guide but enjoy!

Andarel

02-04-2013

As a general comment, Vlad should basically always take Q at level 1 and have it maxed by level 9 and take W at level 2. If you don't max Q by 9 you are throwing away a lot of what makes Vlad so strong, specifically his unstoppable late-laning.

Zarlakk

02-05-2013

Yup I agree, I didn't actually realise how much I stuffed up that leveling its all fixed now