Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Rated System Ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Partitioned

02-04-2013

My point record from 70:

Win 8, win 8, win 4, win 4, win 4, win 1, lose 19, lose 17

Seems like some pretty legit stuff there, yup.

Crosbie

02-04-2013

So you won 29 points out of 7 wins, then lost 36 points from two losses?

Riot, what the hell have you done to us?

bani

02-04-2013

same with me

too scared to play in case i end up actually losing a game and dropping 4 wins right there

OP Pls Nerf

02-04-2013

Your MMR and hidden elo is most likely lower than everybody else in your league and most likely the people you played against, the system believes that you shouldn't be where you are or not up to the level everybody else in your league is at.

PraiseYossarian

02-04-2013

im guessing you guys are high in your tiers and about to switch to a new one, when you are in one of the lower divisions it's the opposite and you gain significantly more points for winning than you lose for losing.

bani

02-04-2013

Quote:
ZergRushisWin:
im guessing you guys are high in your tiers and about to switch to a new one, when you are in one of the lower divisions it's the opposite and you gain significantly more points for winning than you lose for losing.

gaining 4 lp/game and losing 15+/game is not the system testing whether or not we're capable of the next league

FeltGoodMan

02-04-2013

Quote:
OP Pls Nerf:
Your MMR and hidden elo is most likely lower than everybody else in your league and most likely the people you played against, the system believes that you shouldn't be where you are or not up to the level everybody else in your league is at.

THis right here. Essentially this system can't be got so don't complain when you try. You will get gold when you get it.

Mark Passion

02-04-2013

Quote:
FeltGoodMan:
THis right here. Essentially this system can't be got so don't complain when you try. You will get gold when you get it.

The point gains are wonky regardless if you're trying to game the system or not. I won 2 points for my fifth game since they made the change and my record is 4 wins and 1 loss.

Auspexa

02-04-2013

Your ELO is still going up, you shouldn't care that much about LP. It will balance out when your ELO is equal to your division level