Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thresh's hidden passive, nerf please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NlDALEE

02-04-2013

It took me a bit, but I've found it.

W - Dark Passage

Active: Thresh throws his lantern towards the target location for up to 6 seconds. If an ally right-clicks it, they pick up the lantern and Thresh pulls them both back to him.

Passive: Allies who ride the lantern will have the unshakable urge to type and/or yell "WEEEE." This passive applies to all elo's, also procs sheen.

WP riot, wp.

Literally What

02-04-2013

What does passive mean

LILM4CHIN3

02-04-2013

Quote:
RFGuideMaker:
It took me a bit, but I've found it.

W - Dark Passage

Active: Thresh throws his lantern towards the target location for up to 6 seconds. If an ally right-clicks it, they pick up the lantern and Thresh pulls them both back to him.

Passive: Allies who ride the lantern will have the unshakable urge to type and/or yell "WEEEE." This passive applies to all elo's, also procs sheen.

WP riot, wp.

i think his passive is more like teammates will be unable to not click on the lantern even when it might not be beneficial any time there is a thresh on my team i am the first one to click on the lantern and go right to him regardless of my role its too much fun to pass up.

Tharama

02-04-2013

Quote:
RFGuideMaker:

Active: Thresh throws his lantern towards the target location for up to 6 seconds. If an ally right-clicks it, they pick up the lantern but they will probably not click it and just abuse you for not supporting well enough.

Fixed.

Qsario

02-04-2013

Quote:
RFGuideMaker:

WP riot, wp.

If it's Cassiopia riding the lantern, typing WEEEE might be a good idea.

OzPin0y

02-04-2013

hahaha, funny OP, because just last night, a friend and I was playing and well.. everytime he throws the lantern, I would run to it just so I can right click and then on teamspeak I would go weeee!! and he gets annoyed and says, it's going to be a painful match!!!

Then of course the real match came through where, I can't mess around as much and I didn't do it anymore but whenever I get the chance, i would run to it and right click even though i'm safe and going to the enemey territory hahahahaha!