How do I play with the blue-skin lightning guy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ill Darkistino

02-05-2013

I totally thought you meant Kennen.

ThatONeillGuy

02-05-2013

Haha, that confused me at first too. After playing the tutorial, I assumed Ashe, Ryze, and Garen were all free by default. Threw me for a loop when I went into my first game and couldn't find any of them.

Mondreus

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Mana View Post
I will unlock Ryze when I have enough IP for him. I'll also look into getting Annie later. She looks fun to try out!

Thank you everyone for your help. I really like this community. It's so much better than WoW. Everyone is nice, friendly, and supportive.
Nice community...? Not really, only on this forum section... Play some PvP and you will understand...

Hiryuu16

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondreus View Post
Nice community...? Not really, only on this forum section... Play some PvP and you will understand...
Sadly, that was my first thought too.

There are many good, friendly people in the game. There are also some who rage out like they're wagering their soul on the game's outcome. Ignore them and report them after the game. Add the nice ones as friends.

Onireaper

02-06-2013

Quote:
I will unlock Ryze when I have enough IP for him. I'll also look into getting Annie later. She looks fun to try out!

Thank you everyone for your help. I really like this community. It's so much better than WoW. Everyone is nice, friendly, and supportive.
lol.... um.... ahem?

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

OP is a troll. Downvote and move on.

SockTroutPhD

02-06-2013

Once you unlock him, simply spam QWQEQ to clear minions waves and QRQWEQ to annihilate enemy champions.

Dr Mana

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
OP is a troll. Downvote and move on.
Why are you so mean to me? I'm only level 3. You're probably one of the reasons why players here dislike this community. I think it's good so far. Maybe you should be nicer and friendlier to others. They can teach you a lot of things. For instance, I learned how to add and take away points in Masteries to make the guy I'm playing stronger. I also learned that there are two types of damage: physical and magical. It's so cool!

Dr Mana

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SockTroutPhD View Post
Once you unlock him, simply spam QWQEQ to clear minions waves and QRQWEQ to annihilate enemy champions.
QWQEQ? Not sure what you mean by that. Can you clarify? I don't quite understand all these acronyms yet. Thanks.

dehunter456

02-06-2013

Quote:
QWQEQ? Not sure what you mean by that. Can you clarify? I don't quite understand all these acronyms yet. Thanks.
What QWQEQ means is the spells binded to those keys. To explain it in an easier statement, start off with Overload casted on a minion which default is binded by the Q key. Then, use Rune prison on the minion which will snare it (a snare is a type of CC or Crowd Control. Crowd Control is like stuns (not being able to do anything), silences (not being able to cast spells), slows (pretty self explainitory), etc.) A snare is pretty much not being able to move, but still being able to attack. In later levels, you can use rune prison to set up ganks (ganking is the act of another teammate coming into your lane and making a kill easier for you) for your jungler for free gold. After using rune prison, use spell flux on the minion and have it bounce on other minions. Use Overload on another minion and spell flux on that minion too. Use another overload on the last minion and you've cleared the majority of the wave. You can do the same thing with a champion except use your ult, binded by the R key by default, and deal more damage to shred that champion to bits.

TL;DR Use Overload, Rune Prison, Spell Flux, Overload, Spell Flux, and Overload again on a minion wave to kill the minions and get gold.

Edit: OMG SOCKTROUT DIDN'T AGREE TO THE SUMMONER'S CODE :OOOOO lol