zed is useless

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadiantPyrophore

02-05-2013

Op is a f4ggot who DV'd everyone who disagreed with him.

RedDeaD1337

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Zed is completely fine the way he is.

Shanghaiii

02-06-2013

Zed's passive is like Jarvan's passive as well. However Zed has no cap in his passive, so he is fricking lethal when building AD items on him. Make hima lil tanky, wow..hes a force to be reckon with.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-06-2013

His passive makes it super easy to last hit at low levels before you can insta clear with e.

LavendrGooms

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-06-2013

Zed is extremely strong. He's an assassin so he's all about positioning. If you're in the wrong spot in a team fight, you're dead.

His passive is incredibly strong in 1v1 duels.

Seeing how the OP has only played 1 game as Zed recently, he is definitely blowing smoke. Check my record. That's how Zed should be played.

TwistedViewpoint

02-06-2013

If Zed has his ultimate, he has the potential to do more single target damage then anyone else in the game. Hit ALL 3 Q's , + W + AAs. wargmogs + BC +BT + The passive of his W? Its not uncommon to see a 3-4 item Zed, with one item being warmogs, to have 300-400 AD. He isn't really lacking, IMO armor needs to be buffed, and health de-buffed. In the 3 patch , the simultaneous buffing of Apen and nerfing of armor destabilized the game (again IMO). I think we will just have to wait a month or two and see how everything settles.

OT Shadow

02-06-2013

Zeds passive is not designed to one hit people. read his R it's desgined to give him more damage to aid in the overall damage after 3 seconds from his ultimate. if enemies get really low and are dumb enough to stay in lane while your up you just just shuriekn them or walk right up to them and one hit aa them (yes some people are that blind as i've killed two people in a row in the same game this way)..

to me his passive calls for insane clear time and great under turret farming (probably the best under turret farming capabilites in my view) his passive is great as it gives him a slightly different play style and when to hit that champ and proc it then proc it on another if your not cc'ed can be quite brutal with 400+ AD in a teamfight if you haven't already shredded the adc (makes for a very easy pentakill if you can work his shadow to jump around the fight and avoid being targeted (i find that people tend to click a heck load on champions in teamfights so being able to switch around via your shadow and take the focus off you and allowing you to proc your passive along with abilites as they come of CD is just awesome).

his passive is fine. make it true damage and he would be OP make it scale off his AD and he would be OP they've done it right and i see nothing wrong with it

PsychoB0b

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LavendrGooms View Post
Zed is extremely strong. He's an assassin so he's all about positioning. If you're in the wrong spot in a team fight, you're dead.

His passive is incredibly strong in 1v1 duels.

Seeing how the OP has only played 1 game as Zed recently, he is definitely blowing smoke. Check my record. That's how Zed should be played.
*check lolking*

....Threads over. This guy wins.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-06-2013

Zed is op.

Useless? Lol, newbs.

PerfidiousAlbion

02-06-2013

I fail to see how Zed's passive is weaker than Ori's. Late game his passive is doing 200+ damage a proc. Ori's needs to hit ~3 time to do the same amount of damage. Sure her's can do more damage than his, but his does so in much greater burst which is a lot more useful, especially given that neither champ is likely to want to repeatedly AA anyone late game.