Why Hasn't anyone nerfed Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ngai Tahu

02-04-2013

"Darius was designed to get Penta Kills" - Morello.

Eloquid

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessChibi View Post
Uh, you do know that you can counter darius or go voli, cho, mordk, top against him even garen can take him top solo with out any help. Its all about your runes, champ build, and the champ you use.

Honestly i dont ban darius in draft or ranked any more because to me, he isnt even a problem, i just counter him with another champ and continue on my path of reckoning. xD
99% of people don't play ranked nor drafts and just want to have some fun in this game. Not possible too many times because of this idiotic champion.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
99% of people don't play ranked nor drafts and just want to have some fun in this game. Not possible too many times because of this idiotic champion.
Two things:

First, I guarantee you the statistic is not 99%. In fact, I'd be willing to bet the majority play draft (ranked or normal).

On top of that, Darius is still easy to play against. Just don't get caught out and you'll be fine, jesus.

Helter Kremlin

02-04-2013

I actually like to play Darius, but I agree with AD Bottom.

xSeCKSx

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by workthecorners View Post
he was fed his ult does true damage according to his ad and stacks of his passive

you will learn young padawan
I thought he was up for a rework or at least significant adjustment.

He has yet to be a serious problem in any of my games, unless he's on my team and getting caught out of position for no reason =P

Definitely not scary OP.

Tùbby

Senior Recruiter

02-04-2013

He doesn't need to be nerfed because he is not OP. The only people that q_q about him are the ones who don't know how to lane vs darius and get dunked 24/7. He really has no significant late game other than pressing R to KS in teamfight to reset his ult.

Elsabet

02-04-2013

Darius's damage is.. over-the-top, especially for how much he can deal while building tanky. That being said, that is all he has going for him, and there are other aspects to winning fights and games, namely: mobility and cc. Darius has neither, outside of a very short ranged pull that immediately disadvantages his primary damage-dealing spell.

PoisonedPeace

02-04-2013

Im pretty sure that Cho can get his ult around 1000 true damage if built right... and his other abilities deal a considerable amount of damage.
I enjoy playing against darius.

Elsabet

02-04-2013

You know who else's abilities all scale with AD, resulting in lots of damage endgame, but who have mobility and better cc? Well, Renekton and Riven to name a couple..

PoisonedPeace

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsabet View Post
You know who else's abilities all scale with AD, resulting in lots of damage endgame, but who have mobility and better cc? Well, Renekton and Riven to name a couple..
Darius is good against people that dont have any team play. He can 1v1 nearly anybody, even when he isn't fed.
With some cc and just health, you can pretty much negate him. He is an offtank at best. He has no cc. He can't move around. This makes him incredibly easy to focus down. I like playing nidalee against him top. Spears all day.