Silver Division 1 revisited!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i say boo U run

02-03-2013

Matches: 7 Wins in row
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/dajz1

Ladder: 95 points
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/br1d2

The last post mentioned a problem with this ladder, and that something was hotfixed. I see no difference than last in 2 days.

I have currently won 7 games in a row and achieved 95 ladder points. I do not know the exact numbers I am gaining from 0-60 ladder points but I think it was low 20's for every win or loss. After 60 I was getting 10-15 points, and I only gained 3 points my last game (from 92-95).

If one game comes up that is unwinnable, I must then win 3-5+ more games >IN A ROW< to get back to where I started. Not only do you have to be good enough to have the high probability of laning with someone you can beat, but also that you can carry your team and keep them from feeding early on... at least 10+ times in a row.

The amount of skill and luck required to reach gold status has broken your ladder.

I have the most wins in my division, I know this game very well. I am grouped with people who have 20 or less wins every game.

I am trying to get to gold with the broken system for fun, I enjoy stupid challenges. But I am creating an imbalance in the game by being here, the enemy team member who lanes vs me is almost guaranteed to be harrassed by teammates, they are not having fun.

I am creating an imbalance to the game by being in this position. And I am seeing the same thing from the top 5 in my division, they all have pages full of wins. Please work your machines, change some gears and shine up my gold trophy.

i say boo U run

02-03-2013

I also need to note:

I was not given my promotion when I first started this ladder. I won 3/5 games and nothing happened.

Creampié

02-03-2013

working as intended bro not even trolling.

i say boo U run

02-04-2013

Well they had good intentions, but she got pregnant and had an ugly baby.

Please clean up the mess!

Ventlus

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by i say boo U run View Post
Matches: 7 Wins in row
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/dajz1

Ladder: 95 points
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/br1d2

The last post mentioned a problem with this ladder, and that something was hotfixed. I see no difference than last in 2 days.

I have currently won 7 games in a row and achieved 95 ladder points. I do not know the exact numbers I am gaining from 0-60 ladder points but I think it was low 20's for every win or loss. After 60 I was getting 10-15 points, and I only gained 3 points my last game (from 92-95).

If one game comes up that is unwinnable, I must then win 3-5+ more games >IN A ROW< to get back to where I started. Not only do you have to be good enough to have the high probability of laning with someone you can beat, but also that you can carry your team and keep them from feeding early on... at least 10+ times in a row.

The amount of skill and luck required to reach gold status has broken your ladder.

I have the most wins in my division, I know this game very well. I am grouped with people who have 20 or less wins every game.

I am trying to get to gold with the broken system for fun, I enjoy stupid challenges. But I am creating an imbalance in the game by being here, the enemy team member who lanes vs me is almost guaranteed to be harrassed by teammates, they are not having fun.

I am creating an imbalance to the game by being in this position. And I am seeing the same thing from the top 5 in my division, they all have pages full of wins. Please work your machines, change some gears and shine up my gold trophy.
Exactly what i argued alot in alot of threads. I was on a 6 win streak and i only gained 3 LP from the last game i won, was at 97 then i lost went down to 82 LP then i won went up to 100 LP/promotion series. So the system decided i wasn't just on a win streak i play well to. Then i won 1st game promotion, lost 2nd ( really shoudn't have lost this), won 3rd, Lost 4th, wont 5th

so yea i might of lucked out with the team mates but eventually you'll get up if you can try to carry or not feed.

i say boo U run

02-04-2013

I knew it was coming. You just cant keep massive streaking going in low ELO long.

My team ended up feeding over 20 deaths at 20m. I was 1-1 when the enemy team decided they were fed enough and they steam rolled up 5vs1-5vs2 for the remainder of the game.

Team gave up at 12 minutes and waited for surrender. When 20m surrender didn't happen, they started to try again but it was far too late. Enemy team just trolled us and didn't take the nexus after winning 4 fights in a row.

Good news is this team didn't rage at all, which is almost unheard of on these ranks so no big deal. But I took a massive hit on the ladder from 95 ------------------>77. 18 points for this loss which will take 4 wins IN A ROW to even back out.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/kb8v4

Sure I am capable of 4 wins in a row, I do it every day, but once I reach these 4 wins I have to get another 3+ to reach 100 points! The chances of an un-winnable game in this duration are much higher then another 7+ win streak.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SKILL. You do not "prove your skill" by winning this many games in a row with 9 random players who can lose a game completely out of your hands.

Remiix

02-04-2013

Riot wants you in silver.
Riot gets what it wants.
always.

always.

i say boo U run

02-04-2013

I am just trying to point out how bad this is. I know they are waiting it out to do some tweaks and letting people adjust to it. But it really is broken, at least in my division.

i say boo U run

02-04-2013

Jungle Taric, ADC got extremely fed.. team chat was ban worthy.

77-62.

After seven wins in a row, 2 unpreventable losses dropped me from #1 95 points to 62 points #8 position.

Now to get gold I need to win over 10 games in a row. 10 wins without a ragequiter/troll/feeder in low ELO. But I am working on my skill to prove I am a champion!

I'm gonna chill and not keep track till I'm back in the 80's.

coc

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by i say boo U run View Post
Jungle Taric, ADC got extremely fed.. team chat was ban worthy.

77-62.

After seven wins in a row, 2 unpreventable losses dropped me from #1 95 points to 62 points #8 position.

Now to get gold I need to win over 10 games in a row. 10 wins without a ragequiter/troll/feeder in low ELO. But I am working on my skill to prove I am a champion!

I'm gonna chill and not keep track till I'm back in the 80's.
hi i was the vlad that game, the chat was only ban worthy because you were last pick and decided to go mid ad lulu when we needed a jungler. i think you are where you belong in this division