Would like to play with the Designer of Brand or Morgana for my 3000th win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kog

02-04-2013

Hi I'm Kog (K0G if you may have seen me on spectate live matches before I changed my name) and I have 2999 wins. 2949 in normals and 50 dominion wins. (idk why the lobby counts both of them but I see 2999 when in lobby, so I figured this'd be the best time)

I was gonna try and see if I could get a riot employee to play with me to celebrate my 3k, since I'd never done it before for the 1k or 2k benchmark.

Morgana was the champion I played the most in my normal games, and when Brand was released, I felt their playstyles were both neat because of their reliance on landing an important CC skillshot.

according to the wiki, I guess it'd be Coronach, Ezreal or Guinsoo, but I know all three of em gotta be incredibly busy so a Brackhar would be fine too. (Cassiopeia is really fun, I just suck at her though )

Lemme know what's up.

Schmelton

02-04-2013

K0G best stream music, riot pls

GirlsxGeneration

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Le bump

William12726

02-04-2013

riot pls

PabloConQueso

02-04-2013

Thats a whole lot. Ill bump because I'm amazed that youve played that much O.o

m0k3tAl1ty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Come on and slam, and welcome to the jam.

Docta Grim

02-04-2013

I haven't seen guinsoo on GD in what feels like ages, I miss him and riotrara both. Riotrara just so I could read what she said and then downvote her because she was the scapegoat that riot had placed for the GD bait.

Decompress

02-04-2013

Bump for you sir, 3k wins is a lot of games

leeeesanity

02-04-2013

dang 3k games played thats dope man

SufferNot

02-04-2013

Upvoted because Kog stream is best stream.