fiora poll on her riposte

mini 0.5 second stun 6 21.43%
mini 1.0 second slow 1 3.57%
stop on hit effects from champions, ie: teemo poison, garen silence 13 46.43%
dodges all attacks for the next 1.5 seconds 3 10.71%
don't touch her kit 5 17.86%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

fiora poll on her riposte

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

figwrap

02-03-2013

Fiora needs something added to her riposte. Constantly i find that skill practically useless other than the bonus attack damage. With Riposte activated people should be worried to attack her with it on other then just taking the 60 magic damage or whatever it is

Should it be buffed slightly;?

1. mini 0.5 second stun
2. mini 1.0 second slow
3. stop on hit effects from champions, ie: teemo poison, garen silence
4. dodges all attacks for the next 1.5 seconds
5. don't touch her kit

The Pr˘phet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Unknownpony

02-04-2013

I mainly play Fiora and I can tell you Ripost can do a lot to other player. Especially early game against hero who have physical skill that you can just ripost. Agrresive pysical early player will mostly die to you if you will time your attack well. Mage top will win against you though :S can't ripost magic ;_;
That skill passivly incres attack so giving it something more would be kind overdoing it though riven have **** tons of stuff on her skills so I wouldn't mind mini stun on Fiora parry but I would want to have mini stun on lunge instead of 2 lunge to be honest =P

Cevonis

02-04-2013

just make it block on hit effect as well. maybe a small stun but i don't know about that.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-04-2013

a stun like that would be too strong and would be nearly as bad as a true evasion skill. If you ever thought tryndamere was frustrating, free movment evasion fiora (something jax can't even do I might add) will be the most broken champ that has existed for a very long time if not since the beginning of LoL

Oz SammyD X

02-04-2013

Before you go ahead and click on stun think about balancing, not because its your fav champ or you love to play her all the time or even if its your main, dont be fools and select stun because you want her to be better for you, think about true balancing, this is what a lot of people just completely ignore.

As for me i dont think she needs a stun, a dash ability and also an ult that sticks to the champion is enough, having a stun would be overpowered considering the damage she deals anyway.

MrSimplyDiva

02-04-2013

I think taking the onhit effect would really make her the duelist she is supposed to be. You can't just ripost an attack but get silenced for it.

figwrap

02-04-2013

in my personal opinion i agree with you guys in the sense that a mini stun would be too much. i just want to see it block on hit effects as well. i'll admit riposte has saved my life the odd time when champions try to get that last hit off on you while diving your tower.

LionsCandy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

I don't know about you, but I have fun parrying Nasus' Siphon Strike.

Neo Cyrus

02-04-2013

It should reflect everything including on hit effects AND have a small slow. If you attack her while she's glowing so much that it can be seen from 3 lightyears away, you deserve whatever you get.