I give up trying to get better that this game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DriedPrunes

02-03-2013

There is no chance of getting out of bronze or sliver tier ever.

I will never hit gold or higher and will not progress though games no matter how hard I try

GG

notanxj9smurf

02-03-2013

then gold and plat and diamond tiers are all completely empty?

k

troplop

02-03-2013

this post, lol

MetaSheep

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriedPrunes View Post
There is no chance of getting out of bronze or sliver tier ever.

I will never hit gold or higher. And will not progress though games no matter how hard I try

GG
Fine. Leave pls. Less competition for me getting into gold.

stickyshooZ

02-03-2013

With an attitude like that, you definitely won't.

Violence

Literally Tumblr

02-03-2013

You know, if you actually spent time trying to be a better teamplayer/player in general, and not complaining, you'd be in a higher division by now.

zebericey

02-04-2013

lol come on guys be a little nice here. I may not be gold so you can hate me all you want, but I was in your state once so I can relate. Nevertheless, I looked into your stats. To be honest, you aren't ready to move up from silver (HEY YOU GOT OUT OF BRONZE ^_^ so no nonsense of you saying you didn't get out of one hurdle). For one, your cs number is pretty bad, except for your ryze and akali which is extremely good. Already I can tell that your favorite roles are ap mid, jungle, and then adc (although your adc needs a little more work). Honestly, I can't believe your calling top, when you haven't practiced enough of it. If you really want to get out of silver, play more akali and ap mids (that is your gold card) or even your lee sin. Don't expect yourself to keep using shaco and thinking your going to win with sub-optimal stats: 43 minions average per game. Again, Gold is top 13-15% of all players and that's a huge hurdle. Think of all the people that are playing league, only a few are able to get there. If you really think you deserve better watch higher elo players even gold players and compare your skill to theirs, in terms of cs, aggro, counter-ganking, when to push, etc. Anyways, GL practice more and don't rage. In the next 50-100 games look back and look at the progress you made. I'm sure you will see a big difference!

DriedPrunes

02-08-2013

**** this I'm done.

Yegg your right Gold players wont be gold, silver will not be silver and this system is so much better. Can't dodge when I see junglers without smite, can't dodge when I'm forced to play with bad team comps and trolls obviously want to win.

Can't dodge and their is no kick system.. great jobs.

I'm literally at the brink of quitting. There is a reason why ppl boost because ppl feel that the system is unfair and it is.

Sleepy Skarner

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriedPrunes View Post
**** this I'm done.

Yegg your right Gold players wont be gold, silver will not be silver and this system is so much better. Can't dodge when I see junglers without smite, can't dodge when I'm forced to play with bad team comps and trolls obviously want to win.

Can't dodge and their is no kick system.. great jobs.

I'm literally at the brink of quitting. There is a reason why ppl boost because ppl feel that the system is unfair and it is.
You know, every plat and diamond player went throught the same thing as you.
It's just that we are better at this game then the average player that thinks he belong somewhere else.