Abusive players in game W/Screenshots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phill447

02-03-2013

http://imgur.com/0COhW4Z,jsvLAq4,jzh...ew0YFl,mDkMQqW
I Was playing Annie, as the first time in a game of League of Legends, the team kept calling me names stating I was intentionally feeding the enemy when I am just unskilled at that champion they went ahead and trolled me, the whole game making my gaming experience unbearable. Then they claimed they are going to abuse the tribunal and report me and get the enemy team to also do so. I then told them I was screenshotting it all and showing the people here.

BestHamCannonNA

02-04-2013

its natural to get very defensive about such a thing. best you can do is to mute them and carry on. if they report you, they have no real reason to, and itll be cleared by tribunal.

Damorion215

02-04-2013

I only see a screenshot of where you say you're going to email a screenshot, not where they are abusing you. I think you need to put those screenshots up. o.o

Capt Carmine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

For these types of issues, its better to send the screenshot to player support, they can do more than the regular person looking at the forum, and sorry to hear about that. I hope you have less issues in the future

Smurf No Here

04-10-2013

Just FYI. Tribunal is worthless and so is the staff. They have CLEARLY stated that they will NOT overturn Tribunal, ever, due to it will ruin their credibility with their players who participate into Tribunal. If you don't believe me, troll a game, get reported and when you get that disciplinary action email (warning or worse) then email the support back and tell them it's unfair and being abused. I did it when my bro was reported and amazingly it's exactly what i was told. To add, was told "it's only 2 weeks ban, enjoy the time from the game!"...they are worthless. This is why LoL will die once the new games come out. They got sold out to the chinks and have went downhill ever since.

*rant over* Sorry for your lose but i do the screenshots/report as well and it matters not. Notice how many trolls there are each game? The trolls/bullies run Tribunal so they run the game essentially. Never notice how quick an enemy team will jump and trash talk you the moment the troll hits /all? Trolls stick together and will not hesitate to hate on each other...thing is once we gone (the normal ppl) they will just start reporting and trash talking themselves...but then again it's F2P and that's what makes this worse...ppl don't care they'll make a new account :s Thing is the Internet has turned into a new breeding ground for trolls and bullies. Bc in real life, you get Zangief's (YouTube viral video of bully getting butt whooped) so it's easier to just do it online and hide behind a keyboard...dont worry, laws are coming into affect due to the increasing of online bullying.

Just play VS AI and learn a champ, don't go into a real game (ranked or not, it's still RL ppls time your wasting) and learn your champ.