Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Adc taric ftw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MicKretz

02-03-2013

I just played a game where it was 4 vs 4 and our Ashe afk and their Riven AFK (normal game) and seriously i carried/won the game with Taric....was so Epic...i destroyed their inhibs/players/nexus....saddest part was...............not a single player honored after the game was over hahahhahahaha

a game where we shoulda lost, and i carried and no1 was the least bit thankful.....not even a message in chat about gg....srsly....not even a gg or a gj.....it was like ppl expected to win when ur adc is not their lolz......crazy guys....just plain crazy lolz

anyways...hope you enjoyed the story, i built sunfire cape first then shurelya's for escape/chasing...then boots of swiftness up to alacrity for more chasing and glacial shroud (was workin on that freeze fist item but its new dont have name memorized yet lolz)
WENT 9-1-7 and death came from early lane when it was 1 vs 2 until our jungler came and stayed in lane lolz

def the weirdest game i ever played in LoL

i am slowly starting to accept the TROLLS and not take LoL as serious as i used to .....i mean...ADC TARIC...just how SERIOUS is that??? lolz

Shenmaui

02-03-2013

That's not actually ADC..That's more of a top lane soft carry build. Fact remains, it wouldn't beat a real ADC unless they have no skill. Nothing beats crits for 1k on someone.

MicKretz

02-03-2013

yes very true....i thoguht about that and just used that term because of the "role" i filled despite being not a true ADC ingame...if u know wat i mean :0

pwn nubs ftw x99

02-03-2013

The description was so vivid I feel like I was there

MicKretz

02-04-2013

wow another game, 5 vs 5 with taric that we losing and i tank/beast our team to vicotorous team fights again and again....these trolls are actually helping me out....i never pushed taric to such limits b4 and now i am enjoying LoL again with a smile on my face

it def been a strange night lolz

Lumberjock

02-04-2013

This is story is outrageous...truly truly truly outrageous

Insult

02-04-2013

Quote:
MicKretz:
I just played a game where it was 4 vs 4 and our Ashe afk and their Riven AFK (normal game) and seriously i carried/won the game with Taric....was so Epic...i destroyed their inhibs/players/nexus....saddest part was...............not a single player honored after the game was over hahahhahahaha

a game where we shoulda lost, and i carried and no1 was the least bit thankful.....not even a message in chat about gg....srsly....not even a gg or a gj.....it was like ppl expected to win when ur adc is not their lolz......crazy guys....just plain crazy lolz

anyways...hope you enjoyed the story, i built sunfire cape first then shurelya's for escape/chasing...then boots of swiftness up to alacrity for more chasing and glacial shroud (was workin on that freeze fist item but its new dont have name memorized yet lolz)
WENT 9-1-7 and death came from early lane when it was 1 vs 2 until our jungler came and stayed in lane lolz

def the weirdest game i ever played in LoL

i am slowly starting to accept the TROLLS and not take LoL as serious as i used to .....i mean...ADC TARIC...just how SERIOUS is that??? lolz

Hope this is what your looking for!

OMG TARIC LET ME SUCK YOUR @*&# BECAUSE YOU PLAY LIKE A BAWSE I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOUR SO GOOD AT THIS GAME! GOOD GAME /JOB TARIC MASTER OF MY UNIVERSE!

Helter Kremlin

02-04-2013

Iceborn Gauntlet is the frozen fist thing you speak of.

AD Taric isn't really anything new, it's not a "troll" build either. I have some friends who have gone AD Taric/Leona in ranked before and done awesome.

Also, you should be humble in victory.

MicKretz

02-04-2013

Quote:
Helter Kremlin:
Also, you should be humble in victory.

i aggree with that statement as it applies to the real life...but in the walls of a video game where there are achievements to achieve, in this case ribbons, when you display those traits of a teamplayer / friendly / helpful, you should be rewarded and since its totally dependant on other players to do that, i kinda just trying to say....wake up everyone and participate in that aspect of the game when it applies

TY for the item name

and another note....

i do enjoy my green ribbon atm