Adc taric ftw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MicKretz

02-03-2013

I just played a game where it was 4 vs 4 and our Ashe afk and their Riven AFK (normal game) and seriously i carried/won the game with Taric....was so Epic...i destroyed their inhibs/players/nexus....saddest part was...............not a single player honored after the game was over hahahhahahaha

a game where we shoulda lost, and i carried and no1 was the least bit thankful.....not even a message in chat about gg....srsly....not even a gg or a gj.....it was like ppl expected to win when ur adc is not their lolz......crazy guys....just plain crazy lolz

anyways...hope you enjoyed the story, i built sunfire cape first then shurelya's for escape/chasing...then boots of swiftness up to alacrity for more chasing and glacial shroud (was workin on that freeze fist item but its new dont have name memorized yet lolz)
WENT 9-1-7 and death came from early lane when it was 1 vs 2 until our jungler came and stayed in lane lolz

def the weirdest game i ever played in LoL

i am slowly starting to accept the TROLLS and not take LoL as serious as i used to .....i mean...ADC TARIC...just how SERIOUS is that??? lolz

Shenmaui

02-03-2013

That's not actually ADC..That's more of a top lane soft carry build. Fact remains, it wouldn't beat a real ADC unless they have no skill. Nothing beats crits for 1k on someone.

MicKretz

02-03-2013

yes very true....i thoguht about that and just used that term because of the "role" i filled despite being not a true ADC ingame...if u know wat i mean :0

pwn nubs ftw x99

02-03-2013

The description was so vivid I feel like I was there

MicKretz

02-04-2013

wow another game, 5 vs 5 with taric that we losing and i tank/beast our team to vicotorous team fights again and again....these trolls are actually helping me out....i never pushed taric to such limits b4 and now i am enjoying LoL again with a smile on my face

it def been a strange night lolz

Lumberjock

02-04-2013

This is story is outrageous...truly truly truly outrageous

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicKretz View Post
I just played a game where it was 4 vs 4 and our Ashe afk and their Riven AFK (normal game) and seriously i carried/won the game with Taric....was so Epic...i destroyed their inhibs/players/nexus....saddest part was...............not a single player honored after the game was over hahahhahahaha

a game where we shoulda lost, and i carried and no1 was the least bit thankful.....not even a message in chat about gg....srsly....not even a gg or a gj.....it was like ppl expected to win when ur adc is not their lolz......crazy guys....just plain crazy lolz

anyways...hope you enjoyed the story, i built sunfire cape first then shurelya's for escape/chasing...then boots of swiftness up to alacrity for more chasing and glacial shroud (was workin on that freeze fist item but its new dont have name memorized yet lolz)
WENT 9-1-7 and death came from early lane when it was 1 vs 2 until our jungler came and stayed in lane lolz

def the weirdest game i ever played in LoL

i am slowly starting to accept the TROLLS and not take LoL as serious as i used to .....i mean...ADC TARIC...just how SERIOUS is that??? lolz
Hope this is what your looking for!

OMG TARIC LET ME SUCK YOUR @*&# BECAUSE YOU PLAY LIKE A BAWSE I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOUR SO GOOD AT THIS GAME! GOOD GAME /JOB TARIC MASTER OF MY UNIVERSE!

Helter Kremlin

02-04-2013

Iceborn Gauntlet is the frozen fist thing you speak of.

AD Taric isn't really anything new, it's not a "troll" build either. I have some friends who have gone AD Taric/Leona in ranked before and done awesome.

Also, you should be humble in victory.

MicKretz

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helter Kremlin View Post
Also, you should be humble in victory.
i aggree with that statement as it applies to the real life...but in the walls of a video game where there are achievements to achieve, in this case ribbons, when you display those traits of a teamplayer / friendly / helpful, you should be rewarded and since its totally dependant on other players to do that, i kinda just trying to say....wake up everyone and participate in that aspect of the game when it applies

TY for the item name

and another note....

i do enjoy my green ribbon atm