Any nice people to game with out there?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mroki

02-05-2013

hey add me. im laid back, new to the game, generally play as garen on top, but always up for trying other champs. just looking for some easy going people who want to work as a team and not flame each other for growing pains

Keltorian

02-05-2013

Feel free to add me. I am trying to learn all positions, but haven't really started playing support yet. My favorite is Hecarim top so far.

BlainerPRO

02-05-2013

Feel Free to add me, I had the same issue when i started but i also get alot of afk players.

JakeHach

02-05-2013

I added you, feel free to ask me to play whenever.

StickZi

02-05-2013

Feel free to add me. I may not be professional but can at least give out tips to help you out. See you in game!

Immortalislegend

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by super nova1019 View Post
i started playing a few weeks ago and am by far not the greatest player out there.But about 3-5 games i get some of the most negative people i have ever gamed with in my life..im NEW i have not played for years i just started playing so i got to learn a lot of stuff. i like playing a support if anyone wants to play with me and not stress to much on the win's and losses hit me up. some of the bad attitudes is kinda turning me off to the game.

in game im : super nova1019

Thx
Check out the GLHFGG chat. More info can be found in our thread but we're a community of nice players.

Vadnarr

Recruiter

02-05-2013

Feel free to add me i go out of my way to be really nice to everyone since this game can produce such a toxic environment. It's important for a team to be able to work together. If you'd like to play a few games, message me i have a couple of friends on here as well that are very polite and great players

Skinnycraig

02-05-2013

I'm not exactly new but I don't care whether I win or lose myself. It's the journey not the destination and really it's only a game right?
I'm one of those guys who likes seeing new things and interesting champs in differing roles, so feel free to add me if you wish. I'd be glad to have a nice fellow on the contact list.

spookachome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Sorry you had to experience such negativity. I sent you a friends invite, I'd rather play with people I'm friends with as opposed to those who constantly rage.

Nightlegacy

02-06-2013

sorry you've experianced bad behaviour.i'll send you a friend invite. no matter what my team does i don't rage at them or call them names.I'm sure it will be fun. and best of luck in future games.