Any nice people to game with out there?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flakedd

02-04-2013

Add Flakedd I'm new as well and looking for some people to play with

super nova1019

02-04-2013

thanks yall good to see there is some cool people out here!

Strikercups

02-04-2013

Feel free to add me if you want, I don't play alot of normal but if I get nice teammates I'll play it more, I'm a pretty average player too! My in game is Strikercups

SlamHannigan

02-04-2013

I'm not fantastic at the game, but I always like playing with nice folks! In-game name, same as the forums.

JonnyTapas

02-04-2013

It's a tough crowd... I'm willing to help and learn with anyone who is positive. Add JonnyTapas. My critisim is always constructive and ends with a smile... And I'm willing to jump in a custom game and work out game issues among friends, even if I'm the issue. :P

giorgoz

02-04-2013

Yeah, I am also new. Feel free to add me, i'll be happy to play with you. Don't worry, I don't stress on the win/loss factor giorgoz (In game name)

Goatchaser

02-04-2013

Add me =] I'm always looking for someone nice to game with. I can't stand PvP because of all the pricks on there so I tend to stick with Bot matches.

TailsMK4

02-04-2013

I try to have a good time even when I'm losing (or lagging occasionally). I do both Bots and PVP, and I find myself somewhat skilled with Ezreal, so I can carry pretty easily as long as I don't get ganked. :P

But yeah, I have seen some variety of peoples that either call other people names, feed, or just plain leaves (I've seen a lot of this scenario)...I can assure you guys I'm not any of those unless real life calls me. You may find me to be a great teammate if any of you wants to add me.

ShantyTon

02-04-2013

Shoot, you could add me and we could play some games. I've got experience and I could help you through leveling, builds, and the like. It's always nice to play with new people!

Mroki

02-05-2013

Hey add me, i usually put off playing till a few friends jump on as Ive had a few bad experiences with raging impatient members. I'm still getting used to the game, play primarily as Garen (trying to learn how to solo top :P) and am trying to diversify the characters i play, next one will prob be Tristana. I'm pretty laid back and will meet defeat with humor and good spirit.