Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any nice people to game with out there?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flakedd

02-04-2013

Add Flakedd I'm new as well and looking for some people to play with

super nova1019

02-04-2013

thanks yall good to see there is some cool people out here!

Strikercups

02-04-2013

Feel free to add me if you want, I don't play alot of normal but if I get nice teammates I'll play it more, I'm a pretty average player too! My in game is Strikercups

SlamHannigan

02-04-2013

I'm not fantastic at the game, but I always like playing with nice folks! In-game name, same as the forums.

JonnyTapas

02-04-2013

It's a tough crowd... I'm willing to help and learn with anyone who is positive. Add JonnyTapas. My critisim is always constructive and ends with a smile... And I'm willing to jump in a custom game and work out game issues among friends, even if I'm the issue. :P

giorgoz

02-04-2013

Yeah, I am also new. Feel free to add me, i'll be happy to play with you. Don't worry, I don't stress on the win/loss factor giorgoz (In game name)

Goatchaser

02-04-2013

Add me =] I'm always looking for someone nice to game with. I can't stand PvP because of all the pricks on there so I tend to stick with Bot matches.

TailsMK4

02-04-2013

I try to have a good time even when I'm losing (or lagging occasionally). I do both Bots and PVP, and I find myself somewhat skilled with Ezreal, so I can carry pretty easily as long as I don't get ganked. :P

But yeah, I have seen some variety of peoples that either call other people names, feed, or just plain leaves (I've seen a lot of this scenario)...I can assure you guys I'm not any of those unless real life calls me. You may find me to be a great teammate if any of you wants to add me.

ShantyTon

02-05-2013

Shoot, you could add me and we could play some games. I've got experience and I could help you through leveling, builds, and the like. It's always nice to play with new people!

Mroki

02-05-2013

Hey add me, i usually put off playing till a few friends jump on as Ive had a few bad experiences with raging impatient members. I'm still getting used to the game, play primarily as Garen (trying to learn how to solo top :P) and am trying to diversify the characters i play, next one will prob be Tristana. I'm pretty laid back and will meet defeat with humor and good spirit.