Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any nice people to game with out there?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

super nova1019

02-03-2013

i started playing a few weeks ago and am by far not the greatest player out there.But about 3-5 games i get some of the most negative people i have ever gamed with in my life..im NEW i have not played for years i just started playing so i got to learn a lot of stuff. i like playing a support if anyone wants to play with me and not stress to much on the win's and losses hit me up. some of the bad attitudes is kinda turning me off to the game.

in game im : super nova1019

Thx

ThatONeillGuy

02-03-2013

Sorry you had such a rough start.

Feel free to add, though I probably won't be up for any Normals for a little while. (Been drained and unable to sleep lately, and the last time I played tired, I made myself WAY too heavy to carry. x D

super nova1019

02-03-2013

k will do thx

joxbe

02-03-2013

Feel free to add me, I'm new and learning as well. Very easy going. Joxbe in game.

Charming Ahri

02-03-2013

I don't have a lot of time to play because of school, but feel free to add me. ^_^

super nova1019

02-03-2013

thx yall will add you

RealMouse

02-03-2013

im not new, and i like to help where i can, feel free to add me as well

Realmouse

squeek

Radish of Rage

02-04-2013

feel free to add me

wins or losses doesnt bother me and dont let the name fool you im not mean

Muishond

02-04-2013

I'd be happy to play some games with you. Feel free to add me, my in game name is Muishond.

SneakyAzShiite

02-04-2013

Dont take it too bad. Those are kids who made new accounts because they were getting beat up on in their first account ranking. just hit the ignore button in game and report them if they are toxic. Hope it gets better for ya!