Best AD carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeCKS Egai

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilShiffly View Post
I like twitch more then miss fortune because of the ambush but alot of people say twitch is only as good as the stupidity of the other team (the other team messes up alot hes good).
Twitch offers solid damage in teamfights thanks to his ult, and generally speaking, he's viable against the usual crowd you'll be up against.

Stew514

02-04-2013

I prefer Draven personally, his damage output is insane and his E is great to use at knocking enemies off their pathing. I also enjoy last hitting with draven more so than any other ADC.

Axiom Prime

02-04-2013

Dravens E Q R combo can be devestating, if you get good with the E it's one of my favorite skills to displace carries and prevent people from running.

Graves used to be the burst god, not sure how he's doing nowadays, but at 6 there was almost no one that could withstand in EQR Combo, he goes from early burst damage with that combo to right click lord up close and personal. But that's his downfall

Draven is by far my favorite ADC yet, he's only actually weak to Caitlyn early game, but good positioning and a good support will overcome her with ease.

Scrubius

02-04-2013

Captin teemo on duty