Best AD carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhilShiffly

02-03-2013

I've been using Twitch alot but want to try out a different AD carry any opinions on one that would be worth getting.

eMkcuF

02-03-2013

Ezreal is the safest. Caitlyn has the best harass and poke. Miss Fortune is the best in teamfights.

Quamic

02-04-2013

I main Kog'maw. He fills me with joy.

Drakojan

02-04-2013

Twitch's damage is insane dude. Get 6 stacks of poison on someone, press E, GGWP. But he's so fun lol. He's probably the only ADC I like, but I haven't played MF and Cait yet, so I dunno if I'll like them.

adc

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quamic View Post
I main Kog'maw. He fills me with joy.
Would be careful playing Kog'maw. He's really, really positioning based and team-reliant. Damage-wise he's absolutely awesome, though.

A few of the popular ADCs:

Ezreal, Frozen Fist + Q spam + his low cooldown E = ridiculous kiting.
Caitlyn, really strong laning phase, especially with heroes like Blitz (those traps) and Nunu (who turns her into a late game hypercarry).
Graves, who can instantly implode the enemy lane if he has a Taric/Leona support and the enemy doesn't go tanky.
MF, though I'm not sure how she stacks up after the ult nerf. She's still probably quite strong, and her laning phase is still very, very good.
Vayne, very squishy but also one of the most mechanics based heroes in the game - her tumble is so good for dodging skillshots, and she deals SO much damage.
Draven, though I don't have much experience with him. Those Qs, man.

SeCKS Egai

02-04-2013

They're all worth trying out - you definitely want to feel comfortable on your main ADC and really no one ADC is superior as they all have their weaknesses.

I'm a big fan of Vayne, but picking her gets me in more trouble than its worth really. I love her setup, but she's countered by just about every adc (some more than others). Most of the time I either do really well or get run over. She's not too hard to zone out and most adcs can win early trading.

xXLe0Xx

02-04-2013

Personally I like Siver.. yes Siver.
Spell Shield is pretty useful especially against Blitz or Thresh and to defend agaisnt ganks.
Also She can have a very high dmg out put with her ult and her Q,W farm like a boss.
But she is very squishy with no escape

adc

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero Poison View Post
Personally I like Siver.. yes Siver.
Spell Shield is pretty useful especially against Blitz or Thresh and to defend agaisnt ganks.
Also She can have a very high dmg out put with her ult and her Q,W farm like a boss.
But she is very squishy with no escape
It's Sivir.

xXLe0Xx

02-04-2013

lol Thanks AD Bottom.
Trying to pay attention to someone talking and type.

PhilShiffly

02-04-2013

I like twitch more then miss fortune because of the ambush but alot of people say twitch is only as good as the stupidity of the other team (the other team messes up alot hes good).